eleven. sadie heroux

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER ELEVEN ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
sadie heroux . .

Days have passed since the Festival and awaited them was a new dawn.

The rest of Pogtopia's ranks, new and old faces alike, followed after the Blade and the Queen throughout the forest. Everyone made their way to a rabit hole and descended with Technoblade and Rexha leading the whole pack. They eventually found themselves all packed in a cramped, secret base.

A disappointed Wilbur and Tommy shifted uncomfortably, trying to make room for the other people in the room. "Look, the enchanted table is cool and all but this is quite underwhelming."

She shook her head at Tommy's comment, "This is nothing."

Technoblade stepped aside from the woman and revealed a trapdoor sitting on the floor behind him. Everyone watched with interest, trailing behind the two as they descended further.

"Now thisthis is the vault!"

Rexha relished in the fruit of her hardwork. Days after the Festival, she helped the Technoblade gather resources and materials for this dark paradise at the Nether. Everyone was in awe at the sight of the rare stones encasing the walls beautifully along with the blue lanterns that lit up the vicinity. She and Technoblade watched as each of them stormed for the armor stands and chests that were filled with weapons, potions and other sorts of useful items.

Their cheers of excitement and amazement echoed and flooded the entire vault.

Technoblade stared at their faces with arms wide open. "Are you ready for revolution boys?"