one. divided minds

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER ONE❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
divided minds . .

"How long has it been?"

"It's been five years since her death."

Two silhouettes quiet wandered in the dark, lonesome woods beneath the moonlight and chorus of stars. Although years had already passed, Tommy still couldn't move on from Sadie's death. It wasn't just the discs that he was after, but also his desire to take revenge on Oneiro's wretched ruler, Dream, himself.

Sadie was a woman he looked up to, asides from Wilbur. Tommy could never ever forget the fact that she risked her life for his. It made him feel very guilty because he and Sadie weren't on good terms during the day of her death.

"Sadieshe didn't deserve to die. She had so much to live for." Tommy glanced at his feet, swinging his leg to kick off a pebble that was in his way.

"I know, Tommy."

For some reason, the way Wilbur spoke to him didn't provide him the comfort he needed. He just sounded off.

"All Sadie wanted was independence and peace for L'manberg." Wilbur continued, he turned to look at Tommy in eye and strangely enough his gaze sent a shiver down his spine. "I'd like to think that she died nobly for L'manbergL'manberg, ah, my unfinished symphony."