eight. reminiscent

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER EIGHT ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
reminiscent . .

Tommy woke up at the delicious smell of someone's cooking that wafted in the air. Hunger filled his senses as he rose from his back, sitting upright to find Rexha's black cloak draped over him along with the red blanket of his very bed. Memories from last night resurfaced on his mind.

He remembered accompanying Rexha last night outside Pogtopia because she needed some fresh air after having a nightmare but the events that followed after that became a blur that he could no longer recall. Tommy shook his head, running his fingers through his blonde locks before grabbing the cloak as he got up.

He followed at the scent that made his stomach growl and eventually found Technoblade by the furnace, making food. Tommy cleared his throat, gaining the salmon haired man's attention.

"The porkchops are almost cooked." Technoblade told him off, not even batting an eye at the blonde boy.

Tommy held the nape of his neck, nodding slightly. "Hey, Techno. Have you seen Wilbur and Rexha?"

"I don't know where Wilbur went off to but Rexha should be right outside, she's been awake since four in the morning." Technoblade shrugged his shoulders as he took out the freshly cooked food straight out of the furnace. "I don't think she eaten yet, so tell her breakfast is ready."

Tommy nodded at Technoblade before heading upstairs to exit the threshold. Warmth and light filled his senses as soon as he stepped outside. It was bright, sunny day. Feathery clouds painted the blue horizon as the sun rose and beamed over him.

He looked around at his surroundings for a bit and found the brunette he was looking for from a distance. Tommy walked towards her but halted at the sight of her using her swordsmanship at the target practice that Technoblade had specifically put up by the trees for the purpose of training.