eighteen. stay alive

︵

︵ . . CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ❜ ━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
stay alive . .

Everything was gray and white, almost like winter.

The brunette opened her eyes to find herself lying down in a mound of snow, or so she thought. Hastily, she sat upright from her back and squinted at the empty environment. It was like a blank canvas, except everything was brighter and it seems that it was raining ashes. An ice cold shiver trailed down her spine, she had never seen anything like this before.

"You need to wake up."

Rexha flinched at the haunting voice that boomed out of nowhere. She knew it all too well. The brunette nervously lifted her chin up, eyes dilating at what she saw. Looming over her was a tall, daunting figure of what seemed to be a woman dressed in colors of wisteria and black.

Somber eyes locked gazes with Rexha. Those emotionless whirlpools of dark brown instilled fear in her. These eyes were different from the ones she knew.

"You're running out of time."

The brunette looked at the looming figure in confusion. Rexha opened her mouth to argue. But before she could even utter a single word, darkness had completely taken over her vision and the last thing she saw was the same figure that appeared to be the resemblance of her mother.

𓆸

Beads of cold sweat trailed from her temple as she took a sharp gasp of air. The brunette immediately sat upright from her bed. Rexha must have been that exhausted to pass out with her cloak and Technoblade's cape still hanging on her from all the trekking she did.

Rexha ran her shaky fingers across the roots of her hair in an attempt to regain composure. Her hands felt clammy at the terrible dream she had. It was rather eerie and haunting from all the other nightmares she had. Entirely different from her usual ones.