Don't Worry, Be Hoppy!

Est. Feb 2020

Dear [Me],

A wise person once told me that the reason sunflowers are so beautiful is because they have to go through a lot of dirt first

While you may not feel amazing sometimes, it simply means you're growing again

[Me], I love you. So, so much

You deserve to bloom in the sun, my dear

For you, are a god(dess)

If there are times you feel less-than, remember the love within you, and know you are full inside.

If you ever feel lonely, remember how you don't only have me, your biggest critic, (yes, sorry about that), and your biggest advocate, but many more in your corner who you just aren't seeing. Don't give up on yourself, you deserve better than that. And don't accept less than you know you deserve.

If you ever doubt yourself, remember that no one expects you to be perfect, and to leap with your best foot forward, and your chin high. A fall or a rise alike is best performed with a smile.

When you make a mistake, (you will, it happens), don't dwell on it. You wouldn't do it to someone else, so don't do it to yourself.

And when you feel the world on your shoulders, don't give up, for you must remember how you've moved planets to get to where you are now. And you yet have many more to move and millions of sunsets to see.

However, do not be afraid to ask for help either, for it takes far more courage to admit that we're not invincible than it does to grin and bear it. Humans aren't meant to be alone, so don't do it alone.

Keep growing, and always welcome mistakes,

[Me]