[12] - 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

THE THREE FLYERS tussled in the sky. Spectral Vision grabbed onto his opposite colored clone and tried to hurl him away. Specter grabbed a hold of the assailant and put it in a headlock, but it phased out of his arms and elbowed the man on the face.

Spectral Vision flew at Vision, but he became intangible and caused his clone to fly through his body. Vision hovered near Specter as they looked at the White Vision.

"Might we resolve this peacefully?" Vision asked.

"Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized...and you must be destroyed." It responded.

"But then you'll still be stuck with me." Y/N said and soared toward Spectral Vision. He brawled with it, and the white synthezoid grabbed at his face with all five fingers, beginning to tighten its grip. Vision flew in and grappled onto his clone like Y/N did before.

"I guess peace is a no then."

With Specter free, he punched the abdomen of the White Vision before also clocking its face. The robot escaped Vision's hold then grabbed both his neck and Y/N's, flying down towards the earth as they continued to struggle.

Before hitting the ground, Vision and Y/N got the upper hand and caused White Vision to take most of the impact. It didn't do much though, as the synthezoid rose from the rubble and grabbed onto Y/N's leg. He flew back into the sky with Spectral Vision holding on, and Hex Vision followed.

• • •

WANDA DESCENDED ONTO the street as her eyes darted around the area. Cars drove by and Westview residents walked along the sidewalks going about their day like they were scripted to do so.

She walked along the road looking for any sign of Agatha. Suddenly, an orb of purple energy hit her back and shoved her several feet forward.

"Wanda..." Agatha spoke from up near the billboard above, "...you've never been up against another witch before. Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold? That's the book of the damned."

Using her powers, Agatha conjured the Darkhold in front of her. She started to flip through the pages until she reached the section detailing the Scarlet Witch.

"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation." Agatha read.

"I'm not a witch. I don't cast spells. No one taught me magic!" Wanda shouted.

"Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world."

Wanda opened up her arms, "I'm not what you say I am."

"Oh, really?" Agatha didn't believe that at all. She used her magic to free Dottie below from the mind control. The blonde gasped as she looked at Wanda.

"Wanda?"

"Dottie?"

"My name is Sarah. I have a daughter. She's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your girl." She pleaded, "If you like that storyline. Or, uh, the school bully, even. Really, anything. If you could just let her out of her room. If I could just hold her. Please."

Wanda turned to Agatha above, "What are you doing to her? You're making her say this."

"She's your meat puppet. I just cut her strings." She replied, then began to chant in Latin as her magic circulated through the town. Everybody around Wanda was free of the control, and walked toward her.

Herb, who's real name was John, began to scold Wanda.

"I don't recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why. Do you?"