Chapter 53 - I Won't Be Holding Back, Okay?

Now that I won, we immediately set off.

“Please place any luggage that you won’t be immediately using in the back. I’ll be opening it up now.”

“Ah, okay. Understood.”

“There’s even space for luggage~”

Both of them were holding bags in both hands. In addition, Lily was carrying a staff and Arisa had a slender-looking sword. The two of them placed everything but their weapons inside the storage space. Well, if they didn’t have their weapons, they wouldn’t be able to fight when they had to. I also had a sword on me. Although I never use it.

“Alright, let’s get inside the carriage then.”

“…Right, in that case…”

“Pardon the intrusion~”

Why were they all excited? There was nothing special inside. At least, from my viewpoint.

They opened the door and glanced inside. And became flabbergasted. It was improper to have your mouths gaping like that.

“What is this…”

“It’s a carriage. Or rather, there’s nothing wrong with it, so hurry up and get on.”

“Um…”

“…I’ll get on first then, so hurry up and get on.”

“O-Okay.”

“Excuse me then.”

 There’s nothing scary you know…

Since the two of them were hesitant in getting on, I decided to enter first.

There were two seats inside. The seat in the back could fit two or three people. There was also a single-person seat on the right side which faced towards it. And there was a door on the left side which led to the coachman’s seat. I sat on the back seat and beckoned towards the two of them. The two people anxiously got on.

Lily sat next to me and Arisa sat in front of me. As soon as they sat in their chairs, both of them shouted in surprise.

“What is this!? This chair!?”

“It’s so fluffy… what is this~”

“I did my best.”

“No, no, I don’t understand what you mean by that, Ren.”

Well, it was just a normal, advanced product. But it was important to me.

“Should we set off then?”

“Ah, right. Please do.”

“Alright, then.”

“……”
“……”
“……?”
“………”
“…Um.”

“What?”

“Why haven’t we started moving yet?”

“Eh? We’re already moving though?”

“Eh?”

“Eh?”

“Lily, we’re already moving~ Look out the window~”

“Huh? Really? Eh, but I didn’t feel anything… it felt like it wasn’t even moving at all.”

“Lily, it’s probably just because this carriage is weird~”

“Sheesh, I don’t even know what to say anymore…”

“I did my best.”

“Enough of that already.”