Chapter 91 - Teacher Ren's Honey Lesson

Let’s see. After I finished the preparations and chatted with the girls for a while, it looked like the idiots had arrived. They were walking towards us while talking about various things.

“Hey, Cain. Should we really do this?”

“It’s better if you can read and write, right? You can’t even read the request form.”

“Ehh? But Triela can read, right? So it’s fine, isn’t it?”

“Of course it’s not. This is an extreme example, but what if all of us die and only you survive?”

“There’s no way it will happen! Hey, Boman. You also agree with me, right?”

“I don’t really care.”

“Can you say that the possibility is definitely zero? Not to mention, it’s not like we’re always going to be in the same party, okay? We had to punish you because you were tricked and received the wrong change when you went to buy supplies alone. If you study properly, something like that won’t happen again.”

“That’s… if Triela and that shrimp came with me, there wouldn’t be any problem!”

“You’re going to make them follow you everywhere just because you don’t want to learn? Do you know that even Ricorice can do more than you now?”

“What!? How can I be more useless than that shrimp!”

“Ricorice can read, write, calculate, and even use magic now. As far as what Triela heard from Ren, Ricorice has a talent in magic. You can neither read, write, nor use magic. You’re even the weakest among us physically, right? And it’s not like you’ll lose anything if you learn how to read and write.”

“Tsk… Got it, I just have to do it, right? So troublesome.”

Hey, I kinda lost my motivation already. Can I go home now? No?

Ryuu, the king of idiots, hadn’t changed at all. How baffling… Boman also still had that lazy face. Be more motivated.

“Cain, you’re slow!”

“Sorry. But we’re not late, right?”

“It’s polite to come earlier than the person who we’re indebted to! Ren came with us, you know?”

“Eh, really?”

Ahh. Well, but Cain and the other boys came earlier than the expected time, so it’s fine.

“Sorry, Ren. Have we kept you waiting?”

“Good morning, Maricle. I didn’t wait that long, don’t worry.”

“Ah, good morning. But you came before us, right? Sorry.”

“I heard that you went to buy bread for everyone. You have a proper reason, so there’s no problem.”

“Hey, dwarf. Can you really teach us? You seriously can read and write now?”

Ryuu interrupted when Maricle talked to me. Just who was he calling a dwarf, this idiot. He’s even shorter than me, how annoying! Norn, can you bite him a little?

“You fool!”

Whack!

“Ugh!”

Ohh, the burst of Maricle’s iron first!

“Do you understand your position!? Stop it already!”

“Oww… I got it! Sorry, dwarf!”

Can I just go home? For real?