Chapter 95 - A Trouble After A Long While

The fifth class.

Previously, we had class one day earlier since I went on an expedition, so this time I delayed it one day so that I could match the intervals between each class. I wouldn’t have to deal with this if everyone in the workshop didn’t oppose me… hmph.

Eh? I didn’t have to worry about that and just do the lesson yesterday? But then my training time would decrease. That’s no good, I should prioritize myself until the end. I wasn’t some kind of saint after all.

Leaving that aside, I was teaching them right now, but for some reason… the number of my students increased. How did this happen?

Well, Maricle bought his benefactor here… It seemed like his benefactor had taught him how to make the wooden shield he had.

His name was Gim. An avant-garde warrior who was a dwarf and used an axe. Actually, he was the person who asked me about the carry cart before.

Dwarf… Axe user… Gim… Cursed island? Ugh! Anything more than this would be no good!

Gim was a considerably veteran adventurer, but it seemed like he couldn’t read, write, or calculate properly because he couldn’t find the time to do so. He found out that the novice he had helped before was currently getting taught by the tactful-looking kid who he talked to before.

Using this chance, he bowed to Maricle, saying that this must be fate. It’s amazing how he could bow his head properly when asking someone’s help even if he had a higher status than me… Since Maricle also bowed to me, I couldn’t help but teach him. But to be honest, this was too troublesome.

For the time being, I gave him the same conditions as Sheryl to make sure there wouldn’t be any trouble.

By the way, it’s not only Gim that joined us, but his three party members as well. They made a total of four people.

I accepted them since this was Maricle’s request, but I didn’t want to increase my students any more than this. I made sure to emphasize that to everyone. Even if they knelt and begged, I wouldn’t take any more students.

“Teacher, is my answer correct?”

“Which one? …Yes, it’s fine. It’s correct. Well done.”

“T-teacher… I’m embarrassed.”

I patted Gim’s head and praised him. My principle was to support my students using praises. Even if he was an old man, that wouldn’t change, okay? This class was full of good kids and I wouldn’t bully them! Excluding the three idiots.

Eh? I’m bullying them? This is discrimination? No, this is a distinction.

Anyway.

“Hey, Ren. Is this okay?”

“Right, I think it’s right, isn’t it?”

Cain was annoying. Don’t look at me with such a wistful look.

Ah… I regretted that I accidentally showed my face to Ryuu… Since that, his hot gaze had been very disgusting.

Probably thinking that my attitude towards him had softened seeing that I responded to Ryuu properly, Cain had been trying to get closer to me. Even so, he was extremely annoying. Before using that brain, start to think more reasonably! He probably misunderstood something for his own convenience again, but things don’t work that well in the real world.

However, I personally didn’t want to get involved with him, so leaving him alone like this would make it easier to cut off my ties with him as it is. Well, I don’t care about Cain from the beginning anyway.