Chapter 98 - Call Me At The Back Of The School Building Or The Rooftop

A few days after the open-air classroom, I spent my day forging swords and meticulously making clothes before I went to bed at night.

By the way, I made a cherry boy killer… I mean, a corset skirt before, but now I tried to make it more fashionable by attaching laces on it. I also made the blouse frilly. Since I’m on it anyway, how about making some clothes for my everyday wear? Although it’s not a corset skirt, bodice kind of clothes were common in this world. Wearing that kind of outfit shouldn’t have made me look that out of place.

As for the magic sword, I decided that I should accumulate a little more material and then work on it all at once. With that, I was still steadily forging regular swords. After this, should I try to make a spear?

After a few days passed, Triela called me out early in the morning. Or rather, she took me out. The harvest festival hasn’t started yet, so what’s the matter? Norn and Bell leisurely followed us from behind… Seeing their behavior, it shouldn’t be something dangerous.

For the destination, she brought me to the end of a typical district. We arrived in a detached house. But there’s a guard station nearby, so the security shouldn’t be that bad.

Wow, what’s with this abandoned building? It didn’t look like a place humans could live… Eh? This place was the house Triela and the others rented? Seriously? Ah… Yeah, so that’s it…

Ehh… Why did you rent such a house?

After I asked her the reason, I was finally convinced. The rent was cheap. The building was so shabby that I even mistook it as an abandoned building, but the location wasn’t bad. The market and the branch office of the Adventurer Guild wasn’t too far away from here. Although this location was closer to the edge of the town, the third district was a reasonably nice place.

The building was worn-out, but they could repair it as they pleased. And even after they finished repairing it, the rent remained unchanged. You could say that the house was rented at a low price on the assumption that they would repair the house. I see, the terms didn’t look that bad, if they could fix it.

It seemed that the reason Triela called me was to show me this house they finally managed to rent. They started renting it in the latter half of my classes. They finally finished cleaning the house and immediately moved in yesterday.

Well, since they had a base now, I understand why she would be happy. But is the pillar of this house safe?

Kuro was waiting alone in front of the house and guided me in with Triela. Rico and Arle went shopping for food.

Anyway, let’s enter the house. How should I put it, the front door was already dangerous. It looked like they would fall off any time soon. Is this okay…

I pulled myself together and entered the house again. Norn and Bell waited at the front door. To be honest, I think the floor would break if it had to support Norn’s weight. Anyway, as soon as I entered, I was greeted with the living room. There’s also a kitchen. I was anxious about the large hole in the wall. It looked like someone would be able to go in and out from that hole easily…

There were two small rooms at the back of the living room. There was no door on either side, probably because the doors had fallen off. One of the rooms would be their warehouse. The other one was their bathroom? However, it only had a drain hole. There was no bathtub at all. They used this space to wipe their body with hot water. Hmm…

They guided me to a small room under the stairs, but… This place was the toilet? It looked like a Japanese-style urinal. Fortunately, they covered the urinal with a lid, so it didn’t smell that much. But since this room didn’t have a door as well, the living room was a little smelly. Oh, there were traces of a door being installed here… Mmm.