Chapter 80 - I Don't Really Hate Boss Parade Or Boss Rush

I never thought I would encounter Triela when I came to the reference room to do research! That being said, she had been telling me that she came to study here a lot these days, so I should’ve expected this.

“What are you doing here?”

“There’s something I want to know, so I’m doing some research.”

“What is it? …Magic sword?”

“Yeah, I guess you can say that?”

“No way, are you going to make it?”

“Yeah. Well, I guess I want to try making it?”

“……”

Oh, please don’t look at me like you’re seeing some weird creature.

“Well, it’s Ren, so I guess I should’ve expected that…”

Huh? Somehow, I felt like she said something awful about me? But if I thought about it normally, making a magic sword at this age was just abnormal. Hmm.

Well, let’s change the topic for now.

“Triela, are you studying as usual?”

“Yeah. I can read letters now. I also taught the other girls and those stupid guys who come with me, but I can’t teach them well like Ren… It’s hard to teach people.”

“You’ll have to get used to that.”

“Yeah, I only have to do my best…”

“So what are you studying today?”

“To be honest, we basically study herbs all the time. If we know the various kinds, it will be useful once we happen to find one. I also want to learn to make a salve with herbs. But the composition? Um, I can’t really find how to make it here.”

[Dispensing] skill, eh.”

“I found some first-aid treatments using herbs. When I tried it, I was surprised that it worked better than I expected. With this, maybe we can save up some money when something happened, right?”

“I see.”

[Dispensing] skill was the skill used by pharmacists to make medicines. [Formulation] was the skill used by an alchemist to make potions and magic drugs. [Formulation] used MP, so even if it seemed similar, it was a little different.

“But I believe it’s difficult to get the prescription to make medicine without becoming a member of Medic Guild.”

“Yeah. But I think the situations will be quite different just by being able to give first-aid treatment.”

“It’s good to have many choices at a critical moment.”

“I know, right? Ah, speaking of which, I found out that I learned a lot of skills after we parted the day before yesterday! My [Mana Sense] has become LV2, and I just learned [Mana Control] LV1!”

“Ohh.”

“I also learned attribute magic! Fire, water, wind, and earth! Plus, the water attribute is already LV1 from the beginning. But everything else is zero”

“That’s amazing!”

“Thanks! I tried to see if I could produce water at once! But it was pretty tiring.”

“It’s the same for everyone who’s not used to it. You only have to practice.”

“Right. Oh, I can produce water now, so I don’t have to go and fetch water when I wipe my body at the inn! I can also make hot water when the level goes up, right? Then we don’t have to pay to use hot water, plus I’m sure there are other uses. With this, we can save up! I have to do my best to save money!”