013 | first practice completed

:: AEJI

:: AEJI

I shot one last piece of my shelf at my opponder which was the last shot I needed to win this match as well. Which means I have won every single match against Master Jiho's students..

"Students, take a short break while I talk a little with Aeji" Master Jiho said.

His students nodded and began walking towards the benches where they had placed their water bottles, meanwhile Master Jiho walked the opposite direction which was towards me. I looked up at Master Jiho who kept smiling at me while walking which made me smile back as well.

"Wow Aeji, you're absolutely incredible" Master Jiho said.

"Thank you so much Master Jiho, I can't progress what just happened" I replied and kept smiling as I talked.

"But I hope you have a perspective of your skills now compared to less than an hour ago. You're a really skilled earthbender, Aeji and I hope you can see it now" Master Jiho replied.

"I am definitely better than I thought.." I said while I scratched my neck.

"Go and take a rest now, you deserve a little break after battling non-stop" Master Jiho replied and smiled.

I nodded and walked towards the water tap to drink some water. I forgot to bring my water bottle with me so I'm thankful that the water tap exists or else I would end up dead. I gulped the water that came from the water tap for a couple of seconds before I turned off the water and wiped away the water from my month with my hand.

"You're a really good earthbender" A girls voice suddenly said.

I looked beside me and saw Lua walking towards me with a smile on her face. She kept looking at me with a scared facial expression under our battle so it feels quite weird for some reason to see Lua smiling at me. But I don't mind.

"Thank you and sorry if I hurted you, it was not on purpose.." I replied with a concerned face when flashbacks of our battle started to play in my head.

"That's nothing to be worried about, you didn't hurt me so you don't need to apologize. But I'm curious, where are you from?" Lua asked.

"Hujiang" I answered, making Lua a little shocked.

"Oh really? Seems like the earthbenders from Hujiang are not extinct after all" Lua replied with a chuckle.

I smiled back at her and then called Master Jiho back again so we could continue the practice.

🌥️

The practice has now come to an end and I need to say I'm quite shocked about almost everything. As an example, I have explored my skills on another level than before. By battling and practice along with various of earthbenders have opened up my eyes more and it feels like I'm seeing everything from another perspective than before.

"See you tomorrow Aeji" Lua said and waved before she left the academy and started to walk home.

I waved back at her and then continued my own way along with Master Jiho towards his house. We kept the topic about today's practice during our walk until we arrived. We went inside the house and then out to the backyard where we got greeted by Teacher Haji and Riki who was blow drying Bisco. Or it was more Riki who blew dried Bisco with his glider or generall airbending skills meanwhile Teacher Haji just stood there and watched.

"How was your practice with Jiho, Aeji?" Teacher Haji asked.

"It was.. An experience, but I had so much fun and it feels like I learned a lot during such a short period of time" I answered while smiling at Teacher Haji.

"Aeji is a really skilled earthbender, you have done a great job my friend" Master Jiho added and placed a hand on Teacher Haji's shoulder.

Teacher Haji looked at Master Jiho with a smile and then looked at me with the same smile. I smiled back at both of them before I turned my head to Riki who was sitting on Bisco's head with a smirk on his face.

I looked at Riki like a question mark for a few seconds until I went towards him. Riki jumped off Bisco's head while he kept the smirk on his face.

"You didn't kill someone during the practice, right?" Riki whispered.

"What are you thinking?" I asked while letting out a small laugh as I lightly hit him on the arm.

"I just wanted to know.. But seriously did something like that happen?" Riki responded which made me facepalm myself.

"I challenged my students for a one-to-one battle against Aeji and she won every single one of them" Master Jiho suddenly said.

Both Teacher Haji and Riki, especially Riki, looked at me with widened eyes after hearing what I did during the practice. I have never really had a chance to show my skills until now which happen to become an unexpected success.

Teacher Haji offered to make some tea which Master Jiho agreed on, meanwhile me and Riki decided to stay here with Bisco. We gave Bisco a few stacks of wheat before we sat down on the ground to talk for a bit.

"Do you want to know something? I met Jake really quick while you were battling against innocent earthbenders. It's quite fascinating that the three of us accidently happened to be here at the same time" Riki said.

"It really is" I replied.

"And you two please promise me to leave me alone? I usually feel like the 3rd wheel whenever the three of us are hanging out but now when things actually starts to happen between you and Jake, I definitely feel like the 3rd wheel" Riki responded and chuckled.

"We will not leave you alone. I can at least promise that but I'm pretty sure Jake will promise it as well" I said and chuckled as well.

"And I promise I will leave you and Jake alone as well whenever you need to make out or something" Riki said which made me hit his arm once again but this time was harder than the other one.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
such a boring chapter, i know lmao