Chaptah Thirtin

ICE CREAM~

Nandito kami ngayon ni Nebula sa kuwarto ko. I brought him here after we went out of the study kung saan nandoon ang cold na dragon. Kasama din namin dito ngayon si Celeste sa loob, samantalang si Sgt. Harvey ay nakabantay sa labas. Actually, I told him to sit here inside but he insists so, I just let him guard the door.

"Clardia, you made this room so clean and organized!" Nebula commented as he roam around the room. I am sitting by my bed and Celeste is standing close to the vanity table.

Malinis naman ako at maayos sa kuwarto, minsan. Of course, I just came here a few days ago that's why this room is still fixed.

"Yep, I also put a lot of effort in tidying and organizing this room. It's really dusty when I first enter here." I said.

"It's not strange because it's been a while since this room was used." he tried to climb up the bed and I helped him. "Thank you!" he said.

"Speaking of it, I'm just curious to who used this place before me? I also notice that there are some dresses and women clothes in the cabinet over there." I pointed the wooden cabinet alongside the vanity table.

"Ah, this room is owned by Xavier's mother before, when Uncle Cranstan is still the one governing this Southeast Kingdom."

"Really? Aren't Xavier's mother died after he was born?" I asked looking around the room. I don't know, it just kinda creeped me out that the owner of this room already passed out.

Huhuhu, Tita I hope you're already in peace.

"Yes. But not literally after he was born. Aunt Merein died a few days after Xavier came into this world." Merein, pala ang pangalan ng mama ni Xavier. Base sa pangalan niya, feeling ko mabait si Tita katulad ni Tito Cranstan.

"Did she died because of giving birth to Xavier?"

"No. She was murdered." titig na sagot sa 'kin ni Nebula. I was shocked. Kasi all this time, akala ko namatay ang nanay ni Xavier sa pagluluwal sa kanya.

"W-What?! Who killed her?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ko.

"Ursaminor. Only them will have the motive to kill Merein."

"Ursaminor? Who is that? Or rather who is them?" I curiosly asked.

"It is an organization of mostly Hallenors who want to take revenge, revolt, and end the government of Montevilla clan in the Planet of Acelatoria." seryosong tugon niya.

"R-Really? They go such length just to take down the Montevilla governcy?" medyo natakot ako dahil ngayon, parte na rin ako ng Montevilla clan. At asawa ako ni Xavier na magiging susunod na Hari ng planetang 'to. If that organization is actually that aggresive, then I might be their target now.

"Yes. Xzarviar Montevilla, the father of your majesty, and the former King of Acelatoria, have turned everything to this situation when he degraded the value of women in the society. He let men abuse them, and he even slaved those girl-birth-giving families. He has this mindset that women are of no value and just a burden in the progression of the planet. That's why he showed no significance to the Hallenors and now, those women in UrsaMinor eagerly wants to take revenge to every member of the Montevilla family."

Napalunok ako ng laway sa sinabi niya. Is that Xzarviar a fool? Or is he insane? We, women are very important in the society! They will not be given birth kung wala kami! Ugh, talaga lang? What a twisted mind he have!

Napatingin ako kay Celeste na nakayuko lang at nakakuyom ang mga kamao.

"Celeste." hindi siya tumingin sa 'kin. "Celeste. Hey, Celeste!" napa-angat ang mga balikat niya sa gulat nang tinaas ko ang aking boses.