Chaptah Forti-fayb

Mess~

"So, what's our plan now?"

It was Xanthal who asked while we were in the study room. Xavier is sitting on the sofa in the middle as I am positioned opposite to her sister's. Greg and Lucas is also with us but, only virtually. They were like 2D holograms coming out of the phone. It is so cool, actually.

"Greg, do you want us to tell something?" Xavier asked, leaning on the sofa.

"Ah yeah, right. So, you noticed it Xav?" Greg displayed a playful smirk on his face. "I put a tracker on that woman's nape. That's the good news."

So, I can asssume na yung nakita kong weird sa dulo ng kutsilyo niya kahapon ay isa pa lang tracker. Woah, I felt like we're some kind of secret agents.

"Good news? Then, there is a bad news I guess?" si Lucas na pinapaikot sa kamay ang hawak niyang bolpen.

"Unfortunately, yes. We can only track their location when this device is less than one kilometer away from that Pherkad." sagot naman ni Greg habang pinapakita sa'min ang isang tablet na nagdi-display sa screen ng parang google maps. "You see, once a red tag showed in here, it means that the enemy is just around the area."

"Wait," I raised my hand a bit. "So, given that we can now track Pherkad's location then, their fortress... we can find where it is as well..."

"That's true, Clards but just like what I mentioned earlier, we can't track her unless this device is less than a kilometer. It's still going to be hard for us to locate their fortress even with this tracker."

Napatango na lang ako sa sinabi niya. Kung malalaman lang namin ngayon kung saan ang lungga ng UrsaMinor, edi sana checkmate na kami.

"Regardless of that, that tracker will still be useful to us." Xavier said, gazing at his cousins.

"Since it is with you Greg, we may know if enemies are going near Ace palace as long as Pherkad is with them. You just always need to check your device everytime." said by Xanthal to Greg. The latter nodded.

"I got it."

"Anyway..." Lucas spoke, "I really wonder on how a number of less than ten women got to pass all your royal guards and even army outside the palace, Eros. How did it actually happened?"

Xavier looked at him. "As stated by Lt. Neud, one of the woman among them—which we identified as their Epsilon—built a barrier and put the whole palace in a dome. It is the reason why my men failed to respond us from the outside."

"Hmm, concerning that... maybe it's also better now if we will designate more royal guards inside the palaces, don't you think?"

"I already did that."

Ah, kaya naman pala nagtaka ako ang daming mga royal guards na nagkalat ngayon sa loob ng palasyo. Akala ko sumugod na naman yung UrsaMinor eh 'yun naman pala pinabantay lang talaga ni Xavier.

"You better do that too, Greg. And always please be at grandfather's side. There's a threat to his life now." Xanthal said. She look so concern of your majesty.