Chaptah Fipti fayb

Broken Promise~

"She said that she loved a Prince more than how she loves my father. She fell in love with him and so the Prince to her. But a wicked Princess came in and she wanted to take away the Prince from her to have a power in the whole Kingdom. My mom one day, heard about her plan. That the princess will use the powerful moon necklaces to control the Prince and even take his throne."

Tahimik lang akong nakikinig habang habang nagsasalita si Dad. I can feel the anger inside him because of how his gripped hands tremble so much.

"My mother truly cares about the Prince, that she thought to get the moon necklaces first before the evil Princess will do so. And she did that unhesitantly. Unfortunately, the evil Princess saw her getting the necklaces. The Princess got mad that her plan was foiled but, she was pretty smart and devil to think of a backfired plan for my mother. Can you guess what is it, your majesty?"

My Dad asked. I can see tears forming in his eyes and the same goes to your majesty. The latter never spoke.

"She poisoned your mind. She told you that my mother stole the necklaces. She said that my mother just used you to get what she really want. You're foolish, your majesty. You loved my mother but, you didn't gave her a chance to explain herself. You believed to someone whom you should be more suspicious about.

My mother went back to Earth bringing the necklaces, still to save you from Sabrina. She gave it to me. She told me that one day, I should give back the necklaces to this planet." Dad burst into tears. His voice cracked.

"T-Then one night, I witnessed how the evil Princess go after her and killed my mother heinously. She died protecting you... So, how dare you to still be mad at her?! She did nothing but, love you! How dare you! You're not worth sacrificing her life!" nanginginig sa galit si Dad habang patuloy at walang humpay din ang pag-agos ng kan'yang mga luha.

Hindi makapagsalita ang kamahalan. 'Di rin humihinto ang kan'yang mga luha sa pagtulo. Pati ako ay nadala na rin ng aking emosyon. Lumuluha akong habang pinakikinggan ang totoong mga nangyari sa nakaraan. Sobrang sakit ng pag-ibig nila.

"I... I'm so, so, sorry," nabigla ako nang lumuhod ang kamahalan sa harap ni Dad. "S-Sorry for hurting C-Cristina. I loved her, I really do. I-If I just knew that it's what happened, I should have believed h-her..."

"But... It's already too late. You have to pay the price."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang akma nang sasaksakin ni Dad ang kamahalan.

Agad kong tinutok ang aking dalawang daliri sa aking sentido. "No! Stop it! Dad!"

Lumingon siya sa akin at nahinto ang kan'yang binabalak. Ngunit 'di ko inaasahan ang mga sumunod na nangyari.

"Kill the King, Polaris."

Nagulat ako at napatingin sa kung saan nanggaling ang boses na iyon. Bigla na lamang lumitaw ni Lt. Lorius na nakaupo sa trono ng kamahalan. His two fingers was on his temple.

"Kill him. Stab him, Polaris." he repeated with a smirk on his face.

Agad muli akong lumingon kay Dad. He was obviously forcing himself to not follow the command but, he was close to losing his control.

"NO! DAD!!!"

Natulala na lang ako nang tuluyang dumanak ang dugo sa loob ng silid.

Sinaksak niya ang kamahalan.

He was still hugging your majesty's body when he pulled out the dagger from him.

"Clardia—"

May tumawag sa'kin mula sa likuran pero 'di ko na nalingon kung sino ito dahil sa pagkatuliro. Hanggang sa nagulat na lang ako na naglalakad papalapit sa unahan si Xavier na tila wala sa kan'yang sarili. Marami na rin siyang galos sa kanyang mukha.