Chaptah Terti

Complicated~

"Ehem, so, the blue moon necklace is with you all along, Xavier?"

Bumitiw kami ni Xavier sa isa't-isa at lumingon sa kamahalan. He is raising his brow while darting a gaze on us.

"Yes, grandpa. But, I don't even know that this necklace is important to us." sagot naman ni Xavier.

Naglakad ang kamahalan at bumalik sa kanyang kinauupuan kanina. Pinatong niya ang kanyang siko sa mesa saka minasahe ang sariling sentido. "Mind explaining how you got that while this woman have the other one as well?"

Si Xavier na ang nagpaliwanag sa kanyang Lolo kung ano talagang mga nangyari noon. Samantalang ako ay tahimik lang na nakikinig sa kanila.

"You and Clardia really went on an agreement," your majesty stated looking down and seems to think very deeply. "That's why it's a miracle that the revolution that night suddenly ceased and since then, Ursaminor has never done big actions again." Xavier nodded at his grandfather.

"Now that everthing's done, you must return the necklaces. It is a significant
element of Acelatoria and so, it must be kept and treasured. The moon necklaces are very dangerous especially if someone with evil intentions will get a hold of it." nag-angat ng tingin sa'min ang kamalahan. I gripped my necklace tight.

Hindi. Ayoko. This is my Lola's kaya bakit ibibigay ko ito sa kanila. This has a sentimental value for Dad... and also to me.

"I won't give mine. My grandmother owns this, your majesty."

"I told you, woman. Cristina stole that from our planet. She fooled me and stole the moon necklaces!"

"But that can be! How could that even possible! She's a human!" hindi ko na rin napigilan ilabas ang emosyong nararamdaman ko. This is all stupid. Anong kinalaman ni lola dito na matagal nang nasa langit?

"Exactly! Human are greedy and desperate! They will fool around someone just to get what they want. Cristina stole the necklaces when she knew that it's powerful. Then she went away with it and brought it to Earth! Probably your father went here too before to check if there's still other powerful necklaces you can steal from us. And how about you? Are you trying to steal something from my grandson? You grand daughter of a thief!"

"Your majesty!" napataas ang boses ko. "What do you know about us? What do you know about my grandmother?! I can't just believe everything!"

Napapikit ng mariin ang kamahalan saka huminga ng malalim. "Cristina is a woman of her dignity. A woman of her principles. She came here in Acelatoria saying that she's from Earth. I welcomed her. I accepted her. Not even doubting of her intentions. We became lo—no, friends. I trusted her, I cared for her, I protected her, but then... she betrayed me after knowing the existence of that necklaces." your majesty darted a sharp gaze on the necklace I'm gripping onto.

"She destroyed everything we had. Just to... stole it. She ran away without saying anything. She just left like that bringing the necklaces with her. She must've live in peace after that. How about you? How well do you know your grandmother?" he shifted his eyes on me.

"My grandmother died before I could know her. She passed away before I was even born."

Kita ko ang gulat at biglang pagbalot ng kalungkutan sa mata ng kamahalan. Nawala ang galit niya sa isang iglap. Hindi ko lang alam kung dahil ba naging kaibigan niya talaga si Lola tulad ng sinabi niya kanina.