Chapter Thirty-Nine

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
Chloe
✿✼:*:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

I roll over the next morning, feeling Harry's warm--and totally naked--body next to me. 

After laying in bed for a while last night, we both got hungry. Seeing as I didn't have any underwear anymore because they'd been ripped off of me during our little love-making session, Harry threw me some of his jogging shorts and a Rolling Stones t-shirt that was way too big on me. When I walked out of the bathroom wearing his clothes, Harry pulled me on top of him in bed, kissing me and telling me how much of a turn on it is for him to see me in his clothes. 

We ordered Chinese take-out and tried to watch a movie in the living room but only made it halfway through. We ended up having round two right there on the couch instead. 

Afterwards, I told him I desperately needed a shower, so that's where round three took place. We fell asleep freshly showered and tangled up in each other. Being in Harry's arms after a night like that made me feel so comfortable and safe. 

I never considered myself inexperienced sexually before last night. I don't know what came over him, but I loved it, whatever that was. I didn't think I'd actually survive, the way he was torturing me and purposefully not allowing me a release. But in the end, it was one of the most intense things I've ever felt. 

And now I want more. 

"Mmmph, baaaaby..." Harry croons, feeling my body pressed into his back and he rolls over, sliding his arm under and around me, "c'mere beautiful," he kisses my forehead before resting his chin on the top of my head. I nuzzle into his chest a bit more and our legs intertwine together under the soft comforter of his bed. 

I could stay here all day.

"I could stay here all day," Harry mumbles out loud as I'm thinking it. I can't help but giggle at the coincidence, which prompts Harry to pull slightly away from me and look down at my face. 

"What'd I say?" 

"I was just thinking the same thing is all," I tell him before planting a light kiss on the tip of his nose, smiling. A low humming sound comes from his throat before he pulls me tight to him again. 

"What time is your flight back to LA?" Harry asks, his raspy morning voice rumbling through his chest and reverberating through my body. This grumbly voice of his is extremely sexy. 

"This afternoon, three I think," I tell him. 

Harry grunts in disapproval. "What if... what if you fly back with me instead?"

"You mean change my flight? I can probably do that," I say back, thinking it will be quite expensive to do that but at this point I don't care. 

"No baby," Harry chuckles, "I had Jeff arrange a private jet for this little adventure of mine, no rescheduling of flights necessary."

Oh. 

I stay silent, feeling kind of like an idiot for not realizing Harry probably only flies in private aircraft with his level of celebrity. 

"So? Wha'dya say, love? We can have the day, do some exploring of the city together, go pick up your bags from Sam's and be on the plane by six tonight?" Harry pulls apart from me again, lifting my chin up so I am staring into those gorgeous green irises of his.

"How could I say no to that?" I retort, genuinely looking forward to whatever plans Harry is cooking up in his mind. His hand travels down from my shoulders, grazing against my skin as he makes his way down to rest on my ass, giving it a firm squeeze before he plants his lips against mine for the first time this morning.