Chapter Nineteen

Harry's POV

When I wake up in the morning, bathed in sunlight from Chloe's bedroom window, my arms are still wrapped around her, our naked bodies pressed up against each other. The rays of light from the sun create a golden glow to her skin and hair that makes her seem angelic. I don't even remember the last time I woke up in a bed with someone, much less at their house. It's been one of my rules since I lost Genevieve, and it still sort of feels wrong, even with this golden angel in my arms. It doesn't feel like it's been enough time. It's only been just under two years. But after seeing Chloe with that twat Lovett, I knew I was just going to have to fight through the guilt and make her mine before I lost another potential love of my life. 

Who the fuck am I? Talking about love? Love?  

Turning my attention back to the beautiful woman in front of me, I nestle my face into the side of her neck, giving her a small kiss below her ear as she sighs and wiggles her ass up against my dick. Well, okay then. 

I already woke up with an almost-boner a few minutes ago, and now I'm instantly hard from her movement. I take it upon myself to float my hand up to her breast, squeezing her nipple with my thumb and forefinger, which causes Chloe to stir a bit more. 

"Mmm," I hear her sleepily moan. I run my hand down her stomach until I reach between her legs. Wet already. Chloe, you naughty thing. 

I run my fingers along the outside of her opening, spreading her open and moving a finger to massage her clit at the same time I am pressing my extremely hard dick against her ass. That seems to get her attention because she returns my pressure with her own, pressing back against me. 

"You can't just press your sexy arse against me in the morning and not think I'll retaliate, sweetheart," I whisper in her ear, kissing her neck sensually, still rubbing circles around her hard little nub. I hear her moan a little louder this time. I need to feel her around me. I want to be inside of her, now. 

With her ass pressed against me, I guide myself into her from behind, her body perfectly cradled in mine. I start slowly rolling my hips into her, earning myself another moan out of her perfect mouth. She clinches her walls around me and I'm groaning into her ear, my pace picking up a little as it feels like I'm racing to that mountaintop faster than I want to. 

"Harry..." she whispers out in pleasure, forcing the knot in my stomach to tighten even more. I fucking love hearing my name come out of her mouth. 

"You are so fucking sexy," I grunt, placing more pressure and intensity into my circular motions on her sensitive spot. She moans, and tightens around me again. I know she's close now. I lean forward a bit and place my lips on her earlobe, sucking and biting it gently. 

That's all it takes. Chloe comes, arching her back into me and pulling her knees up slightly closer to her chest. She's so fucking tight, pulsing and spasming around my length that I can't contain myself either. 

"Oh, fuck--" I groan into the back of her neck as I rut into her a few more times, forcefully and with purpose as the pressure builds up and I release into her, filling her up and stilling inside of her until my dick stops pulsating. My breathing is ragged and I really need a shower, but I don't want to move from her warmth. 

Chloe turns around to face me, wrapping one leg around me and tilting her head up to press her lips against mine. I don't even notice or care if either of us have morning breath. 

"Good morning," I say to her when our lips part in a raspy morning voice. 

"Mmm, fantastic morning," she giggles, pressing a kiss into my chest. I think I could get used to waking up like this.