VI

Faith

"And then I left his office"

"Damn Faith your still socking hoes" Keith laughs.

After yesterday I had to tell somebody what all went down. I was going to tell Sevyn but she's at work so I decided to tell Keith instead.

"Yeah because these's hoes love to get disrespectful and I can too," I said rolling my shoulder.

"So what did Demarcus say after all that happened?"

"He didn't talk to me after that, I've been keeping my distance away from him and his little pet"

"Pet? Oh, not pet" he dies of a laugh as so does I.

"So are just going keep avoiding him until you can't no more"

"Yup that's the plan" I smiled while nodding my head.

"I still can't believe y'all never told me that y'all work together"

"I didn't want you to know" I shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because I felt like it's weird to tell people that I work with my Ex" I chuckled.

"It's not weird, I used to work with my Ex" he shrugged as he took a sip of his water.

"How did that go?"

"We used to fuck in the bathroom every day," he said with a sly smirk.

"Eww that's nasty" I laughed nudging him in the arm.

"You asked" he shrugged.

"You could've sugar-coated it"

"Why it's not like you never heard something like that before"

"True" I breathe out after my laughter.

"Wait...you heard stuff like that before" he looks at me with questionable eyes.

"You do know that I have sex right"

"You have sex" he gasps.

"Boy yes I do I mean I'm human and needy just as much as the next person"

"Ohhhhh so what kind of kinky shit your into" He scoots closer to me.

"I'm not telling you all of that not calm down buddy" I chuckle. He sighs then backs away with a pout leaving me to laugh at him.

"So what else's are we going to do today," He asked as I calmed down from my laughter.

"I don't know I mean I have work to do with a client that I still haven't gotten to"

"Damn so that leaves me with no one. Everyone has work to do while I have nothing to do"

"Why not just call one of your hoes," I tell him. Keith has a lot and I mean a lot, of girls waiting by his side.

"I would but then they would think we're back to talking again and I'm not trying to have all that you know, got to keep my options open"

"Boy get your open ass out my house" I laugh.

"You kicking me out"

"Yup because I have work to do"

"Fine I see how it is keep that same energy" he gets up from my couch and walks to the door and I follow behind him.