XLVIII

Faith
Next morning...

I woke up Demarcus laying on me. His head on my breast while his arms wrapped around my waist and his legs tangled with mine.

A smile makes its way to my lips and I start playing with his hair.

Last night we made up. We said sorry then fucked to make up for it. After we finished Demarcus was tired and brought us to his room to rest which he did mostly since he went to sleep first.

This pussy put niggas to rest. I laughed at that thought.

I looked down at Demarcus to see his mouth slightly gaped with drooling coming out if it. His other hand came up and groped my breast. My smile went wider on my face.

He looks cute like this. But I have to use the bathroom. I removed his arms from around me and slip away and used the bathroom.

As I was washing my hands Demarcus came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me. "You know every-time I'm in the bathroom you come in here just to be on me" I smirk at him.

"Because I like to be on you. Is that a problem" he scoffs. I laugh and shake my head no. "Better not be" he mumbles, I ignored him and continued what I was doing.

I did my hygiene things while Demarcus stayed on me the whole time asleep. I had to wake him up a couple of times so I can do thing. Of course he complained but he still did it. I finished in the bathroom and went into the bedroom.

As I walk about to go out the door Demarcus pulled us onto the bed. "Demarcus" I said looking at him. "Shut up and lay down I'm still tired" he says with his eyes closed. "Well I'm not" I tried to get back up again.

He tighten his grip on me. "I don't care just lay here until I get up" he grunts. "Fine" I sigh and get on me phone. I watched TikTok's to let time pass while he slept.

When he finally woke up it was 11 in the morning. "You finally woke up" he stretched his body out. "I was tired like a motherfucker" he sighs then looks at me.

He was looking at my neck seeing the damage he's done on me making him smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. "I want breakfast"

"We'll go get you some breakfast then" I look at him confused. "No I want you to go get it for me" his voice was husky. I looked at him more confused when it dawned on me.

A smirk appeared on his face and he went down on me. He slipped my panties off and looked at my bare pussy. Licking his lips he went in and started eating.

My body jerked when his tongue touched my clit. "Fuck" I hissed. He hummed and took it into his mouth sucking on it. My legs shake at the feelings.

He took his fingers and ran them over my slit as his mouth was busy. My hole clenched as his fingers teased me. I tried to back up but he slapped my thigh.

"Keep yo ass still" he grumbled and continued to assault my clit. My moans were loud and my breath was quicken. "Demarcus please not so much-fuck" I groaned as another wave of pleasure hit me.

"That's it slut take it in" he aggs me on his other hand replaced his mouth. I look up into his eyes and they were dark and filled with lust. "You know whenever I degrade you your pussy gets more wetter every time"

I moan feeling his finger go inside of me. "ohh shit" I shut my eyes feeling myself get closer to my orgasm.

His finger move deeper and faster inside of me. I grip the bedsheets as my eyes rolled back. "I-I" my words came out scrambled. "I know baby, daddy know you can do it" he strokes my hair.

"Do it for me baby, cum for sweetie" his hand moves down to my cheek. My legs shake as I was in the edge. I can do it for him. I need to come for him. "Fuck hold my" I reach my hand out for his.

He understood what I was saying and took his hand from my hair and held it in his. "Come on baby let it go" he gave permission and I came.

My legs shook and my eyes rolled back. Moans continued leaving my mouth as I came. "Huu daddy it's" he cuts me off with his lips smashing against mines.

"I know baby" he chuckles. I look at him lazily as I felt exhausted. He kissed my clit making my body jolt up. "Stop" I glared at him. He laughs at me then lay his head on my stomach.

I let my eyes closed and sleep consumed me.

"Wake up" I hear Demarcus say. I opened my eyes to see him standing up in a towel. "You been sleep for almost the whole day you have to get up and take a bath" he says.

"Ugh can you wake me up later" I groan not having the energy to get up. "Get ya big nasty ass and get in the tub get in the tub" Demarcus mocked that meme dragging me out of bed. "Lucky for you I have water ready for you" he smiled.

He sat me in the tub and left out the bathroom. Sighing I let my body relax in the warm water. Might as well take advantage of it while I can.

After a while I cleaned my body and got out the tub and wrapped up in a towel. I walked out the bathroom and went into his draw and got clothes.

"Who said you could take my clothes" Demarcus spoke as he walk in the room. "I did, and what else's I'm going to wear" I rolled my eyes.

"Just walk around naked ain't nobody here but us" he smirked at me. "No I want clothes on your house is to cold for that" i slipped his clothes on and turned around to face him.

"Your nipples are hard" he change the subject. I look done to see my nipples are showing through the shirt.

"Stop looking nasty" I cover my breast. "I was just sucking on them a while ago I don't care" he scoffed and flopped down on the bed.

I join him and got on my phone. I seen that I had two miss calls from Sevyn, clicking the notification the phone started ringing. "Hello" she spoke.

"Yea I just checked my phone and seen you called me" I say. "Girl tell me why I found out some shit about something". "Oh what" I ask wanting to know. "It was nothing I'm lying I was just bored" she laughs.

I sucked my teeth. She always playing "but you can do whatever you where doing before I found something to do" she continued to laugh. "Bye" I hung up on her.

"What she was talking about" Demarcus asked "Nothing just being her" I roll my eyes and laugh. "Oh, but what you want to do now" he sat up. "Let's just chill today and watch tv shows please" I smile.

"Sure" he kissed me and got the remote. Ans for the rest of the day we watched series and ate snacks.