VII

Demarcus

Four days later..

"Damn Demarcus I see you with your blonde hair looking cute and shit," my employee Camillia said as I walked past her.

"Thanks, Ma" I smile and proceeded to my office.

I decided last night since I was bored why not dye my hair. I had leftover dye from the last time I dyed it and I just said fuck it.

I sat down in my chair and turned on my desktop computer. I had open files from the last time I looked over them before closing them.

"Yo morning Mr. Scott" Mark walked into my office.

"You didn't knock" I looked over at him and back at my computer.

"Oh, my bad" he knocked on the door then continued walking in.

"What you doing," he asked taking a seat next to my desk. "Looking over some files" I spoke keeping my focus on the computer.

"Oh well guess who I just spoke to"

"Who," I asked not really interested in the conversation.

"Faith fine ass" he groaned.

"Mhm, so what y'all talked about," I said closing out the files and giving him my full attention.

"I was in the lunchroom and she came walked in and went to the vending machines. She had grabbed water and some cookies when she had dropped them I handed them to her then she was talking about how she was clumsy and I laugh and after that, we chatted a little then she left"

"Oh did she say anything you were interested in"

"Yeah she told me that later she has some male client coming in for a fix-up on their computer"

"She did? When is he supposed to be coming in"

"I don't know" he shrugged and sat back in the chair.

"Oh, well I have something to go do real quick I'll be right back" I stood up and walked out of the office before he got a chance to say anything.

I walked to Faith's office with anger rising in my by the second. How could she have a male client and not tell me? For all, I know he could be a sex offender or an abuser, even a child molester.

I bust open her door making their eyes fall on me.

"Demar-Mr. Scott what are you doing here" she as with shock all over her face.

"I came to check up on all of my employees now that I'm doing a weekly invasion"

"Oh well, you could've knocked" the guy spoke making my eyes go over to him.

"I don't have to knock on shit I'm the boss here," I say with anger lacing through my tone.

"But that's rude to just burst into a room"

"So I can burst in as many doors as I want"

"OK, William can we get back to what we were talking about now. Demarcus may you leave and close the door on your way out"

"I don't have to leave I'm doing a check-up on you to see how well you get along with customers," I said as I walked over and sat down in the chair next to the guy.

"Ok, well William like I was saying before I was interrupted" She side-eyed me. "How long have you had your computer for?"

"Umm I would say two or three years"

"Okay have you had any problems with the computer within those years" she typed something in the computer and looked between him and the computer.

"No I haven't had any problems with it until now" he shrugged.