XXVII

Anonymous

For the rest of her day at work Faith was busy taking clients left to right.

She was still kinda sluggish from this morning but she soon pulled through when the afternoon came around.

8 o'clock soon came and Faith got off from work. As she was locking her office up Mark came up to her.

"Oh, Mark I didn't hear you come up behind me," she says startled. He smiles nervously a blush creeping up in his face.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I just came to see you before you left that's all" he laughs nervously.

"But your about to see me in an hour" She looks around then back at him. "I know I just-I don't know"

"Bye Mark see you later" She laughs then walked away waving at him. She gets on the elevator and presses the first floor.

Before the door could close all the way a hand stops it. The doors open back up and Demarcus stood there with a grin on his face.

"Why'd you stop the elevator," she asks him as he steps in. "Because I wanted to get on with you" he scoffs in a duh way.

"You could've waited for the next one" she looks him up and down. "Don't do that Faith I'll fuck you in this elevator yeah" he looks her up and down.

Her eyes widen as she covers her face with her hands. He smiles at her as he reached his hand over to wrap around her waist.

"What you hiding for" he tilts his head to the side. She look up at him shyly as he bit his lip at her.

"I'm not hiding I felt something on my face" she backs away a bit as she feels her stomach doing flips.

"Oh yeah? Lemme see" he grabs her wrist from her face moving his face closer to hers.

His dark brown eyes staring into her own. It felt like she was in a trance the way her body wouldn't move. He chuckled at her as he saw the nervousness on her face.

Leaning in he peck her lips quickly and kissed her lips. The elevator door opened and they got off.

"See you when you get home," Demarcus tells Faith as he hops in his car. "What you mean," she asks him.

"You'll see" he smiles evilly and gets in his car, leaving her in confusion. She shrugged it off and got in her car.

She started the car then pull out of the parking lot. Driving home was quick since she felt like she had to pee really badly. Soon as she parked in the parking lot she turned the car off and ran up the stairs.

She got her key for her door to unlock and ripped the door open.

Running in the apartment not bothering to lock the door back she went to the bathroom.

"Please don't let me piss, please don't let me piss, pleaseeee" she chants as she opened the bathroom door.

She unbuttoned her pants and snatched them off and sat on the toilet. She released her pee making her groan. "Thank god," she says lowly.

Finishing up in the bathroom, she dried her hands off then exit the bathroom.

"Bout time you out the bathroom" Demarcus groans and walk past her and into the bathroom.

"Shut up" she rolls her eyes. She stop in her tracks now realizing what just happened. She turned around and look at the bathroom.

How the fuck did he get into my house? And how didn't I see him on my way here? Faith thought to herself.

"Damn I had to piss bad" Demarcus said as he closed the bathroom door. "Demarcus, when did you get here and how did you get in here," Faith asked still confused.

"I came here the other way and I pulled up after you came in here" he plopped down on her bed.

"Fuckk your bed so fucking comfortable" he groans.

Faith rolls her eyes and walks over to her closet. "Demarcus you have to leave I'm about to go on my date with Mark and you can't be here" she huff as she searches her closet.

"I don't have to leave nothing, I'm going to stay here until Mark gets here so he can know to back off" he scoffed.

"Demarcus please, I'm only really going to eat food and while I'm there I plan on telling him that I'm not really into him and I see him as a cool friend" she looks at him.

"Fine I'm leaving but tomorrow" he gets up and walks up to her slowly.

"Make sure to wear those vibrating panties and if you don't I'll fuck your little cunt in front of everyone so they know that your MY little slut and nobody else's" Demarcus whispered in her ear letting his fingers gaze over her sides.

"Got it?" He asks with an arched eyebrow. "Yes sir" Faith nodded submissively.

"Great, have a good date baby" he smiles and kisses her on the lips.

He leaves her in her apartment in a daze at his actions. One moment he's dominant and the other he's...goofy Demarcus.

She always liked that he had both of those sides to him, it made it better to be around him.

Snapping out of her daze she quickly got dressed and did her hair and makeup. (The picture at the top is what's she's wearing^^)

Smiling at herself in the mirror she grabbed her purse and then turned off her vanity light.

A horn honking caught her attention, she hurried out of her room and to the front door. Closing the door behind her she made sure to lock it.

Standing outside of his car Mark stood with a wide smile on his face before it went pale. He looks as if he has just seen a ghost.

Faith's stomach turns as she notices his expression changed.

She walked down the stairs nervously as Mark's eyes stayed on her outfit. 'I hope he doesn't think I look bad' Faith thought to herself.

"Wow, y-you look great" Mark stutters as he complimented her. "Thanks, Mark" she chuckles.

"And you look good yourself" she nudged him in the arm playfully.

"Thank y-you" he scratched his neck nervously. "So shall we get going," she asks.

"Oh yea sorry umm yea let's go" he rambles. Faith laughs at him.

She goes to the passenger side of the car and gets in as Mark does the same. He didn't have a bad car. It was a pretty nice car.

It was clean on the inside and smelled like he just put car freshener in there. Which he did.

The drive to the place they were going to wasn't very long it only took 15 minutes. It was a pizza restaurant none of them had been to before and rarely even heard of.

They got out of the car and entered the restaurant. It looked kind of fancy and smelled amazing.

Soon a table was ready for them and they went sat down at their table. "This seems like a pretty nice place," Faith says looking around.

"I know it smells good too" She inhaled the delicious scent.

"Yea it does smell good in here" Mark agreed.

It doesn't seem like this night isn't going to go so bad. As long as he doesn't make it awkward we're going to be good.

Faith smiled as she thought to herself.