XL

Demarcus

"But I thought you were making it up to me," she says. I laugh at her causing a pout to form on her lips.

"Aww, you really thought a little slut like you would get a reward? No, you don't deserve one you earn it" I grip her jaw and pull it to me aggressively so we're face to face.

"But" she whimpers. "No buts now lay back and let me enjoy myself" I push her back slowly.

She complies and lay on her back. "Oh and put these back in your mouth" I shove her wet panties back in her mouth.

Her eyes watered as I shoved it down her throat. I drag her body to the edge of the mattress and began eating her out.

Fuck she taste good. I wrap my mouth around her pulsing clit and suck on it. Her body jerks forward as her loud muffled moan echos through the room.

I continue to suck her clit and lick it until she came, I let go of her clit and licked the cum that was dripping out of her.

"Mhm you did so good baby" I praise her as she rides down her high. Watching her eyes roll back my dick jumps.

Fuck I need to be in her, but I have to wait for that later.

I kiss her inner thighs before plunging my tongue in her dripping hole filled with cum. She jumped back at the sudden action and her hands came down to my head.

She tugged on my hair roughly as I fucked her with my tongue, her wetness leaked onto my tongue. I remove my tongue and replace it with my fingers.

"Ughh" she groans. Her grip on my hair stopped and her hand went up to her tit. She pinched it hard as pleasure flooded through her body.

"Oh fuck you look so good baby" I groan watching her body react to the pleasure I'm giving her. She whimpers back to me as a response.

"It's okay princess I know you can't talk right now, probably can barely even think with all the pleasure I'm giving you" I smirk as another orgasm hits her.

A loud moan escapes through her panties. Her face scrunched up with pleasure, she tries to keep her eyes open but they shut.

"Oh love keep those pretty eyes on me" I bring my hand up to her cheek and lift it to look at me. Tears beams out of her eyes.

Fuck I could cum at the sight of her.

"Is it too much for my pretty girl?" I ask with fake sympathy. She nods eagerly as more tears fall.

I slap her and she cries out more while I chuckle at her. "Oh, baby I don't care you're going to take as much pleasure I give you" I smile sadistically at her.

I push the panties further down her throat making her gag. Her hand comes up to my wrist scratching it while her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Your such a slut" I chuckle. "But your my slut" I smirk moving closer to her face.

She goes to catch my lips but I back away before she can. A frown is placed on her lips and she tries again.

"What is it that you want Faith hm? A kiss" I teasingly asked. She nods her head pulling me by my shirt.

"How about asking for what you want, I know you have good manners" I stare into her eyes. A cry escapes past her lips.

"Only a slut like you would have your panties in her mouth as a gag," I say darkly. "Pathetic"

"What's wrong? Oh yeah that's right you can't ask can you" I say acting confused. "It's because you have your soaked panties stuff down your throat huh" her lower region grinds against me hard causing a groan to come from me.

My dick is throbbing like crazy in my pants and all I want is to be inside of her dripping pussy. Fuck it I can't hold back anymore.

"Fuck it," I say lowly and take off my pants. I had on gray sweat pants so I easily slipped out of them. My hardness was easily shown through my boxers that were not tight on me. I took my boxers off and my dick was now on display for her to see.

"I can't hold back anymore I have to be inside of you," I say breathlessly. I aline myself at her entrance and slip in.

We both groan loudly as I entered her. Fuck, she's tight.

"Faith baby you can't be this tight" I look at her, she bit down on her panties hard trying not to let any moans escape. Mhm, she looks so good.

Removing her panties from her mouth, a line of her saliva connected to her soaked panties. I chuckle "you always were a messy little thing" I lean down and kiss her passionately.

She moaned into my mouth as I also push farther into her. She gripped onto my arms panting.

"Demarcus y-your filling me" she cries. "I know baby, I know" I caress her cheek.

Moving more now I go at a steady paste, it's not fast but it is not slow either. "ughh fuck" I throw my head. I go faster as more of her wetness drip onto my dick.

"mhm," she whimpers. "You are taking me so well baby, you're doing so fucking good" I groan roaming my hands over her curves.

"Shit you're beautiful," I say lowly. "Stop" she covers her face. I grab her hands and pinned them above her head. "Don't lie to me you know it's not beautiful" a tear falls from her eyes.

"What did I tell you about you degrading your looks" I growl. "T-to not to"

"And yet you keep doing it do I need to teach you a lesson" my strokes go slower as I go farther into her. Her eyes widen and a long moan comes from her. "Demarcus no please fuckkk" her eyes shut pleasure going through her body.

"Look at me" I demanded. She hesitated before opening her eyes to look into mine. Our faces are a few inches away from each other. "Everything about you is beautiful I don't care what anyone else says I'm telling you this" I grip her throat firmly so she knows I'm serious.

"Your perfect, everything your perfect lips you tighs your cute little stomach that I find so damn sexy, your soft legs, your hips, your pretty breast, and your mesmerizing eyes that anyone can get lost in, its all perfect" tears spill out of her eyes as I stroke slow and deep inside of her. Her legs started shaking and moans flowed out of her mouth like crazy.

"I have to cum Demarcus" she moans out to me. "No, you can't cum until you tell me how beautiful you are" I speed up a little still making sure to go deeper.

"I-im beautiful, I'm not ugly I'm- please Demarcus I can't" more tears start to spill out of her. "let those words sink into that pretty brain of yours and these too. You're MINE and only mine no one else's" my grip on her neck tightens.

"Tell me your mine" I kiss her cheek. "DEMARCUS IM ALL YOURS IM NO ONE ELSE PLEASE DADDY PLEASE" she screams her legs shaking more violently.

"That's it your my slut, tell me your my slut" I smirked widely. "I-im your slut daddy all yours" she cries. "Fuck cum with me Faith" I groan and smash my lips onto hers.

I let go of her hand and bring up to her cheek, I released all my cum in her and she released it onto me. Her moans were the only thing I could hear, and god did they sound beautiful. "I'm suck a good slut daddy," she says as I let go of her lips.

"Yes you are, you're my good slut" I smile at her.

My only slut.