XI

Faith
Next-Day...

I wake up to a bad headache and an aching pussy?

Why the fuck am I sore. The thought made me take the cover off of me and look down.

I was laying in a wet spot and my legs were spread open. My clit ached so bad I don't think I could walk.

Looking at the clock next to my bed it said 8:04. Shit, I'm late for work!

I hurry and get up from the bed only to land on the floor. What the hell did this to me?

I got up with the help of my bed and went to take a quick shower. I wobbled over to my bathroom and turn the shower water on.

While that ran I used the bathroom trying to remember what happened last night.

I shook the thought off for later since it was making my headache worse and hopped in the shower.

I washed my body clean but very very softly on my private area. I felt like I could to pass out every time the towel touch me.

Once I finish showering I brush my teeth then decided to not put on a knee-length dress with some heels. I didn't put on any underwear since I was so sensitive. So now I'm going to have to keep my legs closed all day which also kills me since my thighs are so big.

I dismissed putting my heels on then put on a little make-up on. I then put my hair in a ponytail then.

Not bothering to eat breakfast I grabbed my purse and keys and bolted out the door to my car. I sped down the flight of stairs then hopped into my car.

Turning the car on I back out of the parking space then drove to work.

Once I made it there I got out of the car and walked into work.

"Morning Ms. Evans" Dave spoke giving me a warm smile.

"Morning Dave" I smiled back. Walking past him I got in the elevator and went on to my floor.

When it reached the 7th floor I hopped off the elevator and walked over to the clock-in area.

I made my way to my office getting some stares along the way I finally go to my office. Opening my office door I walked in and looked around. But was surprised when is seen Demarcus sitting in my seat.

"Demarcus why are you in here" I sighed pinching the bridges of my nose.

"Because I wanted to make sure you were coming to work today" he shrugged.

"Well, I'm here now get out," I said my tone coming out rude.

He chuckled deeply as he slowly stood up and making his way over to me. He stood in front of me making me slightly look up at him. His eyes held dominants a lot of it too.

I gulped nervously and back up so he wasn't as close to me.

"I'm waiting, out" I pointed to the door. He took a step towards me and bent down.

"Hope you know last night you were telling me the opposite of getting out, more like get in...you know what I mean" he smirked as we are face to face.

"What? No, I wasn't I was with-" I stopped mid-sentence everything from last night hit me.

I gasp as I looked at him in shock. Of course, only he would do something like this to me. He made it hard for me to walk, hell to even put on underwear.

"No everything that happened last night wasn't supposed to happen" I defended.

"Oh, but it did princess" he chuckled then stood up straight again. "Your little slut show you put on for me at the beginning was very interesting. I enjoyed it I really did, but of course, you begged me to fuck you and be lucky I didn't do that instead"