XVIII

Demarcus

I woke up this morning to movement next to me. The cover was removed from my naked body.

I groaned as I reached for the cover and covered myself back up.

I turned over to face a sleeping Faith. I looked over her face examining the damage I did to her. They had hickies all over her body.

They had hickeys on her neck going down all over her chest and nipples traveling father down to her stomach. The rest of the hickey I gave her was all over her inner thighs and some on her pussy. They were all purple.

I smirked to myself proud of my damage.

She turned over pulling more of the cover off of me. Her back faced me and they had handprints all over it.

I moved closer to her and planted kisses over her shoulder. Mostly along the hickies I planted.

She nudged me away hitting me in my nose in the process. "Ow," I say looking at her.

"Why did you hit me," I asked while rubbing my nose.

"Because I'm tired I don't want to fuck no more," she says lowly almost in a baby voice. She pulled the cover more over her.

"I wasn't trying to fuck I was just kissing you like how they do in the movies"

"Demarcus, does it look like we're in a movie? I don't want your funky breath ass-kissing on me" she turns over to me.

"I thought you would like to get woke up like that" I shrugged.

"Nigga go back to sleep" she huffs cuddling into me wrapping her arms and legs around me.

Feeling her warm skin on my thigh my dick instantly got hard. "You have morning wood still" she looks at me. I nodded my head and smiled nervously.

"Can you help me?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "No I didn't even brush my teeth yet and my throat already hurts" she pouts snuggling into me more.

"Can I just put the tip in-"

"No" she interrupts me. "Go back to sleep it should go away"

I huffed before turning to her and bringing her closer to me. I did need something to help me with my problem.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

•••

"Stop laughing at me it's not funny" Faith huffs at me as I continued to laugh at her.

I was laying in the bed watching her try to walk. Her legs were shaking like a baby giraffe who's trying to learn how to walk.

"Alright, alright imma stop laughing now" I calmed down from my laughter.

She got up from off the floor again but slowly. She grabbed onto the bed helping her as she got up.

She stood up and began taking small steps to the bathroom. Just as she got halfway there she fell on the floor landing on her ass. "AAHHH HAHAHA" I laughed loudly.

She huffed and folded her arms like a little kid. I got up from the bed and walked over to her. "I'm sorry baby," I say to her in a baby voice as she pouts at me.

I picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. "Thank you," she says lowly. "Your welcome" I rub her head. She swat my hand away and I chuckled.

I walked back into the room and slipped on my pants. I walked out of the room and to the kitchen.

I roamed through the fridge looking for water. I grabbed a bottle and chugged it down. "Ahh," I say and throw the bottle away.