XLV

Anonymous

"Mr. Scott I finished making the other stack of papers you asked for," Mark says handing Demarcus the papers.  He thanks him by giving him a head nod.

"Give this to Ms.Evans and tell her I want this done in 5 hours," Demarcus says looking up at Mark. "Okay, but Demarcus you don't think that you're not going a little overboard with this now?"

What the hell does this white boy say to me? Demarcus thought.

"No I don't think I'm doing too much, and it's Mr.Scott to you now. So go do what you're told and don't ask any more questions" His voice gets louder with each word.

"But"

"No buts just GO" he yells. "Yes sir sorry" Mark squeaks out and hurries out of my office. Sighing Demarcus leaned back in my seat and rub my temples. "Great now my nerves are bad" he mumbles.

For the past few days Demarcus has been personally assigning things to Faith, at first he gave her a day but then he started cutting down the hours for when she turns it in. Surprisingly she's been turning them all in when it is due.

But knowing Faith she's never going to turn down a challenge. And with that, he just makes it harder for her.

"Here's Ms. Evan's other work" Mark comes back in and sat it on his desk and quickly walks back out. Picking up the papers he go through them to see if she had done them right which she did.

That's my girl. He smirks to himself

The work that he's been giving her is work that he needs to be done but just doesn't want to do it. So he makes her do it instead now.

You know just to get back at her. Which has been working so far for him. But Faith on the other hand is getting more frustrated by the minute. She knows that he's doing this on purpose but doesn't know exactly why he's doing it.

Faith tried to confront him but he ignored her and she knew that from there it was a challenge. And of course, she accepted it. Now she's showing him she can play his game better than him.

Demarcus's work phone rings and he answers it "Hello". "Mr. Scott you have someone here to see you" the receptionist spoke.

Confused he thought about who it could be "Umm just send them up to my office for me" he says. He hung up and continued with some paperwork he has.

A while later a knock interrupts his work. Sighing he voiced a come in, and the door opens revealing Neveah.

The hell she's doing here? He asks himself.

"What you doing here," he asks. "I came to see you," she says in a duh tone, he mentally rolls his eyes. "Look I'm busy right now Neaveah so go home I'll call you when I get off, or not" he mumbled the last part lowly.

"But I'm already here," she says in a seductive tone. "Okay?" he chuckles. "I don't know why you came here without calling me first, I could've been in a meeting"

"Your work can wait okay? I'm here for one reason only and you know that reason" she cuts to the chase.

"I'm not horny so I can't give it to you and I'm not giving you head either," he tells her. "But why? When your horny and I'm not I give you head"

"That's different I don't show up to your job asking you for that" he scoffs. "What's the difference I don't care I'm horny" she whines.

Demarcus cringes at the noise.

"Well I'm at work right now so go find someone else to help you" he dismisses the conversation and goes back to what he was doing.

"Ugh can you at least stop by my place when you get off" she begs. "If I do you better promise to not come to my job again" he looks at her with a stern look.

"Yes, yes I promise" she nods her head eagerly. "Ight then" he sighs.

A wide smile spread across her face and she goes in to kiss him but he stood her. "You can leave now"

"Ok see you later" she bites her lip at him and he looks at her with a disgusted face. She finally leaves after Demarcus shoves her out of his office.

But what he didn't know was that Faith so happen to see the both of them. Pain and sadness hit her but she quickly covers it.

They aren't in a relationship but she doesn't know why she felt hurt when she saw them.

"Ms. Evan are you-". "Mark what did I tell you about calling me by my last name" Faith stops him. "You told me to stop but I can't help it sorry" he blushes.  She smiles. "It's okay Mark, but what were you saying"

"I was saying are you finished with the paperwork Mr. Scott gave you" she mentally roll her eyes. "Yea almost just give me a minute I have to go to the restroom"

"Okay just send it to his office when you're done," he tells her before walking away.

Great now I have to go see the fucker she huffs and continues her way to the restroom.

Walking back into her office she finished off the last of the paper. "Andd done" she smiles at her work.

She gets up and goes to Demarcus's office slightly nervous as she's about to see him. Faith knocks on the door and he yells come in.

"Mark just in time I need you to give Ms.Evans this now" he spoke without looking at who entered.

Faith ignored him and sat the paper in front of him. He looks up with a confused face before it turns to an almost angry expression.

"I'm finished with this one" she says through gritted teeth. "And I'll take this one too" she grabs the other work from out his hand.

He holds it with a tight grips so she doesn't take it. "Give me the paper" she says angrily. "Take it" he says just ask angry.

"Look I don't know what your deal is but I'm going to need you to cut the bullshit"

"You know what you did don't play dumb with me" he tells her scoffing. "No I don't that's why I'm asking dumbass"

"Fuck you" he lets go of the paper letting her take it.

"Fuck you" she bucks at him and leaves his office slamming the door behind her. "Bitch" she mumbles to herself.