XII

Demarcus

"FUCCCKKK Demarcus faster pleaseee" Neveah scream out as I fucked her.

Yes, you read it right I'm fucking her. And the only reason why I'm doing it is that I need a quick fuck to get my erection from Faith off.

I wasn't going to go and fuck Faith even though I could I'm not.

"Yes, Demarcus right there fuck!" She moaned. I cringed at her words.

They didn't sound right coming from her mouth it sounded illegal.

She came on my dick again as I was still trying to get my nut off. I thought about Faith playing with herself again which edge me a little closer to it.

I imagined her needy cunt throbbing waiting for me to devour all of her body parts. Her pants and whimpers as I give her all the pleasure in the world that more than satisfy her needs.

I groaned as my thoughts consumed me. I fucked her faster as I imagined Faith. I looked up as I grunted louder.

"OH, MY GOOOODD" she moaned loudly. "Shut the fuck" I spat angrily at her as I was close to my nut.

My thoughts of Faith kept repeating in my head until I finally came close to my nut. I pulled out of Neveah and put her to the knees.

She gasped and I took that opportunity to shove my dick into her mouth and shoot my seeds down her throat.

"Fucccck Faith" I groaned. When I seen she swallowed my cum I took my dick out of her mouth.

She stood up and looked at me with anger. "What," I asked confused.

"What? NIGGA you just called me another BITCH NAME" she yelled. I looked at her until I realized what I said.

Damn that girl got me hooked.....

•••

Faith POV

"Girl what's been going on with you lately," Sevyn asked me.

I invited Sevyn over because I was bored and really needed someone to talk to. She sat on my bean bag that sat in the corner of my room as I sat on my bed.

"Nothing honestly just been at work, went on a dinner date, and work" I shrugged.

"Wait! Pause go back dinner date" she looks at me confused.

"Yea I went on a dinner date" I smiled a bit.

"With who? Are they cute or are they fine"

"I would say both he's really cute but finer than a motherfucker" I breathed out.

"I need to see a picture of him or meet him something," she said excitedly.

"I don't have a picture of him but you might meet him one of these days, depending on how things go between us"

I don't want to just let him meet my people if we're not going to work out that would just be a waste of time.

"We'll make that soon cause I need to meet him to make sure he is good for you. I don't want you fucking with some bum nigga" she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"I know Sevyn calm down" I chuckled.

"Good that you know" she smiled and got up and walked into the living room. Rolling my eyes playfully I laid down and got on my phone.