IX

Anonymous

"What's wrong with you Demarcus? Because you've been distanced for these past four days" Neveah asked him rubbing his shoulders.

Ever since Faith told him that they need to date other people and stop worrying about each other he's been feeling kind down.

He knows they can't date each other but it still bothers him knowing another man would have what he should've been having.

"Nothing Neaveh I'm fine" He huff as he continued to scroll on his phone.

"Demarcus don't lie I know something's bothering you" she looked at him with a little concern in her eyes.

"I'm good Neveah, now can we let it go?" He asked a little aggravated now.

"Alright, Demarcus whatever" she rolled her eyes and got up, and walked out of the room.

I don't know what she got an attitude for when nobody even did her ass anything. He thought to himself.

He huffed opening Instagram and began scrolling down his feed.

As he was scrolling a post by Faith caught his eye.

New hair, old outfit but still cute😊🧸389 likes,50 comments

389 likes,50 comments

He stared at the picture in amazement observing her outfit. She looked so fine in those tights and crop top.

She always knows how to dress which he loved about her. A small smile crept across his face as he looked at her face.

"Demarcus have you seen my sunglasses anywhere in there" Neveah yelled from the living room.

"Nah I don't see them" He yelled back not paying attention to her. "You sure I could've sworn they were in here"

"Mhmm" He hummed.

"You're not even trying to help me, Demarcus," she said with annoyance laced in her tone.

"It's on your dresser," he said hoping she would leave me alone. She looked over at the dress to see them sitting where she had put them from the last time she wore them.

"Oh," she said then plopped down next to him looking in his phone.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"My-I don't know but she's fine" he bit his lip and he thought of her.

A bit of jealousy waves over her as she watched him talking about her.

"I'm fine too right," she asked looking at him.

"Yea your cute too," he said not giving her much attention.