XXXVIII

Faith

"Sevyn come on this bitch ain't even worth it" I drag Sevyn by her forearm out of the salon.

I thought we were going to have a relaxing day but obviously motherfuckers just don't want me to.

**Flashback**

"Damn they taking forever," Sevyn says annoyed.

"The lady did say we were supposed to wait for someone to be available, so calm down and just relax," I tell her with a sigh. "Fine but only because you want me to" she rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long," a girl says coming with a towel. "It's okay, I wasn't rushing anyone I see y'all have people in here"

She looks up at me and her smile drops. I frown as I see it.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her.

"Oh no sorry, just tired" she chuckles. "I understand" I sigh. She turns on me and Sevyns water prepping it for our feet.

"Bout time, I'm ready to get my dogs in some water they haven't been cared for in a minute"  Sevyn scoffs. "You can tell" I mumble looking at her feet. "Want to speak a little louder for me boo" she looks at me with her eyebrow raised.

"No" I look at her nervously. "Oh, that's what I thought" she bucks. "And if I did repeat it you wasn't going do shit pipe down" I buck back. "You was going get yo ass whooped" she laughed.

"Yeah right, you know how I get down" I look her up and down trying to hold back my laugh. "Oh yeah I sure do know how you get down" she looks me up and down this time with a knowing look.

I was confused at first until I realized what she was talking about. "Oh my god shut up" I nudge her in the arm and she rolls over in laughter.

Now I regret telling her those types of things.

"Y'all can put your feet in the water now" the lady spoke up to us. We both gladly put our feet in.

I let out a sigh as my feet feel the hot water, almost could have orgasmed from that.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to start on y'all feet" I nod with a small smile but she just glared at me and walked off.

Something about her felt off to me. She keeps giving me glares like I stole something from her before. "I know I'm not the only one peeping that shit" Sevyn spoke from beside me.

"Your not but all I know is that she come at me crazy I'm going to show her how I really get down" I emphasized really. "I know that's right" Sevyn added causing both of us to laugh.

"I'm not even bout to trip over it, I came here to relax not to beat some ass" I close my eyes and lean back. "I don't care let a hoe look at me crazy it up there" this is why I don't go places with her crazy ass now.

"I know you would fucking psycho" we burst out into laughter causing some people to look at us.

The girl comes back with another lady and starts to do our feet. I pop my AirPods in as Sevyn does the same and I play my music.

My massage wasn't really good but I was going to tell her anything since she said she was tired. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me.

As I was listening to my music incoming call from "Boo💋" I debated on answering his call but I decided to answer.

"Hello" I answer.

"So you weren't going answer my call," he ask not even bothering to say hi. "No, I just couldn't find my phone" I shrug as if he could see me. "Faith doesn't be lying to me" I laughed at him making him scoff.

"What do you want boy," I ask getting to the point now. "I wanted to know what you're doing"

"Me and Sevyn getting our nails done," I say looking down at the lady scrubbing my foot.

"Mhm, you should get the color blue" he suggests. I rolled my eyes.

"All you niggas are just the same. Y'all always say get any color blue, so basic" I tell him growing annoyed. "Aye I'm not like other niggas, but if you do get blue you should get royal blue-"

"No," I say irritated.

"Fine forget it then" he huffs. "But FaceTime me I wanna see your face"

"You could've FaceTimed me first since you wanted to talk". "Yeah I could've huh? But I didn't so FaceTime me"

Rolling my eyes I pick up the phone and click the FaceTime button. He answers with his face close to the camera.

"Boy back up from the camera so I can see your face" I laugh at him. He backs up away from the camera with a smile on his face.

Fuck his smile make me want to drop to my knees.

"Where you at," I ask him. "I'm in the office right now, I had to attend some meetings today but I'm about to leave though" he looks around and back at the phone. "Hmm, what do you plan to do the rest of the day"  I catch the lady doing my feet glaring at me like she's trying to figure something out.

"I was going to come and visit you but you getting your nails done so I'll see you tomorrow," he says looking at me. "What's your name," the girl asks. "

"Faith," I say confused. "Hmm, you look so familiar but I don't know where I have seen you from" she stops massaging my feet.

"Have I fixed your computer before?" She shakes her head no and takes her phone out.

Did I give this girl my number or something?

I watch her type on her phone looking for something. "Who you talking to" Demarcus ask on the other line.

"I'm talking to the lady that's doing my feet-"

"THAT'S WHERE I SEEN YOU FROM" she yells making the whole shop go quiet.

"You were that girl my nigga was looking at" she scoffs and looks at me with angry eyes.

"Who that is yelling" Demarcus ask another question. He needs to shut up right now.

"Why are you getting mad at me, I'm not the one who did you something"

"Yes you did, my nigga was looking at you and he said that you fine and shit like he done fucked you or something" she continues to yell at me.

"Bitch-"

Before I could get up another worker come between us and pulled her away. "I'm so sorry ma'am, I don't know what's gotten into her. You can sit back down I'll bring someone else over to finish your nails" she gives me a hard smile.

I roll my eyes but sit back down.

"Demarcus I'll call you back later," I tell him and hang up before he can answer me back.

"You was ready to whoop that bitch huh" Sevyn whispers over to me with a wide smile.

"You know I was, but I also want my nails done so I'm going to sit down and let them do my nails. I'm not about to whoop some bitch who ain't even worth a set of nails"

"That's my girl" Sevyn daps me off laughing.

**Flashback over**

"When you see that nigga Demarcus I want you to knock his face in," Sevyn says huffing.

"Oh, believe me, I'll do more than that," I say through gritted teeth driving back to my house.