XXXII

Faith
Next-Day...

"Thank you," I tell Demarcus as he helps me sit on the bed. "The least I could do since you can barely walk" he winked.

I covered my face as I felt myself blushing. "Alright, if you need me just call me okay?"

"Okay, Dad!" I chuckle. "It's Daddy you know that" He pointed his fingers at me playfully scolding me.

"Bye Demarcus" I roll my eyes. He said his goodbyes and left my apartment.

Sighing I looked around my room admiring the decorations. I never noticed how well my room looked until now.

Stretching my body again I grab the remote from my nightstand and lay down. Grabbing my stuff animal Teo I cuddle with him and put on my anime show.

A little while into the show my stomach started grumbling loudly. Fuck I need something to eat.

I grab my phone and open the Uber Eats app. Deciding to go with something basic fast food place McDonald's I placed my order and paid for it.

"15 minutes need to hurry up" I groaned as my stomach continued to growl. Looking up at the ceiling all I could think about was the food.

"Fuck I can't wait to taste it" I mumble turning over onto my stomach. My phone ring as a caller ID popped up on the screen. '𝗙𝗮𝘃 𝗦𝗲𝘃💕' was shown on the screen and I answered the phone.

"Hello" I spoke. "well look who's alive, where the hell has you been" Seven scoffed into the phone.

"I have been busy sorry Sev" I try to butter up to her. "Oh don't try and sugar me up now, cause I'm not happy with you ass," she says aggressively.

"Okay I'm sorry, can you at least come to see me so I can explain it to you please" I pled to her. It was silent for a minute before she sighed. "fine I'll be over in 10" she says making me smile.

"I love you so much," I say happily. "Yeah whatever" she then hung up making me laugh. A knock came on the door. I quickly jumped up and quickly regretted it.

The pain from last night rushed to my body causing me to fall. I groan at the pain but fought through it and got up.

Limping over to the door I open it and it was the Uber delivery with my food. "Hello, are you...Faith?" he asks looking at his phone.

"Yes," I smile. "Here's your food, have a nice one". "Thank you, you too" I wave and close the door.

I slowly walked over to my kitchen counter and placed the food down and dug in. I ate my fries and nuggets in peace as they went into my system.

A text came from my phone and it was Sevyn.

𝗙𝗮𝘃 𝗦𝗲𝘃💕
I'm here open the door😒
Delivered 2:04

Me
Use the spare key that's under the mat plzz!!
Read

I sat my phone back down and continued eating my food. The door was being unlocked and Sevyn walked in with a mean mug on her face.

"Hey, Sev-"

"Don't speak to me like we're cool, first you go Mia, and wasn't responding for three full days then show up out the blue telling me to come to your house only to let MY SELF IN" she semi-yell causing me to wince.

"You better explain yourself NOW" she demands. "Sevyn I swear I didn't mean to ignore your text or calls I was just busy with-"

"Oh with what? What can possibly be more important than me" she scoffs.

"Honestly I don't care just come here I've missed you" she comes over to me and hugs me tightly.

I giggle and hug her back. If bipolar really was a person it would be her.

She lets go and kisses my forehead. "I miss you to Sev, and I'm happy you're not mad anymore"

"I wasn't really mad at you I just wanted you to feel bad for ghosting me for three days that's all" she shrugs sitting in the chair next to me.

Shaking my head I finish off my fries and throw my trash away. "Faith look at me"

I look at her with a slit smile that faded away when I saw her face. She looked puzzled like she was trying to see something.

"Who the hell put all them damn hickies on your neck" she got up and grabbed my neck. I began getting flushed.

"Umm, I don't know," I say nervously. "Faith doesn't play dumb tell me" she gripped it harder.

"It was Demarcus," I say lowly. I didn't want to lie to her anymore because she's my best friend and I know she wouldn't hide anything like that from me.

"DEMARCUS" she gasps. She covered her mouth and looked at me in shock. "YES, YES, YESSSS" she yells excitedly. 

"I've been wanting y'all to get back together forever" she pulls me back in for another hug.

"One we're not back together, and two I thought you said you wouldn't want me with his cheating ass again," I say confused looking at her.

"That's was at the beginning, a while back I started wanting y'all to date again" she wave me off.

"But tell me all the details about it" she squeals. She pulled me towards the couch and sat down.

"Okay, well one it was more than just us two," I say sitting down. "YALL HAD A THREESOME"

I nodded my head smiling. "You better start talking now"

We talked for hours on end about my night with Kendal and Demarcus and it seems like Sevyn liked it more than me and she wasn't even there.

She wanted ALL the details even the most smallest one where she didn't have to want.

Last night was really something I've never experienced and something I never thought to do. And honestly, I would do it again because it was so amazing.

They treated me as if I was nothing but also their most valuable item. I loved it. It was rough but soft, and it was very messy after.

Well, I was very messy.

"Alright, it's time for me to go" Sevyn stretched standing up.

"Okay, I'll walk you out" I stood up too. We got to the door and said our goodbyes and she left.

I closed the door and sighed. Now I can relax for the rest of the day.