XIII

Anonymous

"Good morning Mr. Scott" an employee spoke to him. He just nodded his head as he kept walking.

After yesterday's events, Demarcus found a way to make Neveah forgive him. Which was fucking her nonetheless.

He knew she wasn't going to stay mad at him forever it was impossible for her. He didn't really care but she kept nagging him about so he shut her up.

Demarcus turned into his office and sat down more files on his desk. Most of the files were done all he had to do was send them off.

The others still have to be done which Demarcus didn't want to do.

Sighing he sat back in his chair trying to relax. He thought of ways he could relax when someone popped on his head. Faith.

He smiled as he got up and walked to her office. She was the only thing he needs right now.

He stood in front of Faith's door preparing to see his beautiful princess. He smiled at the thought of her.

He knocked on the door. "Come in" she spoke.

He opened the door to see her working. "Can I help you?" she asked still not looking up at him.

"No I just wanted to stop by" he chuckled nervously.

That's when Faith looked up and him. She didn't look up at him with a happy expression. It's more of an annoyed expression.

"What do you want Mr. Scott," she said rudely. Causing Demarcus to be taken back.

"I just came to see what you were doing" he spoke shocked by her expression.

"I'm doing my work something you should be doing too" she looked up at him then back at her work.

He looked at her confused as to why she has an attitude. He shook it off and walked over to her with a smirk plastered on his face.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. She nudged him away with her shoulder.

"Move," she says lowly. Demarcus ignored her and kept kissing her neck up to her ear.

"You don't want me to move" he whispered to her.

She huffed and stood up. She walked to her door and opened it. "Get out Demarcus" she looked at him with a straight face.

"What's wrong with you? Is it because I left you yesterday"

"No, it's because your my boss and I'm an employee and we shouldn't be having sexual relations"

"Aww your mad about yesterday aren't you" he teased.

"Demarcus I'm only going to say this one more time before I say fuck it and leave myself," she said angrily.

"Faith baby what did I do" he looked at her confused.

"What did you do?" She closed her office door.

"You play this little game with me and leave me helpless and needy for a quick orgasm while you are over here fucking someone else this whole time," she said while taking steps slowly to him causing him to back up.

"I know where not together but the thought of letting you have your nasty ass lips on me and another person at the same time disgust me"

Demarcus back hit a wall as she stood in front of him looking at him with disgust and anger.

Faith was fuming with anger and could punch Demarcus if she wanted to. But of course, she's not she knows better than to put her hands on someone.

"Now listen to me and listen to me GOOD, from now on I want you to only enter my office when you need me to do work and work only or when we're having a meeting don't call, text, or even show up to my house to get you a quick nut in, you better call one of your little pets or something. Now I'm going to leave and I MIGHT be back tomorrow if I feel like it" she said with her finger point at Demarcus's chest.

"Understand?" She said raising her voice a little.

Demarcus looked at her face to see she was dead serious. There was no way into talking her out of this one and he knew it.

He licked his lips wet before answering. "Alright," he answered. "Good" she took her finger off him.

She grabbed all of her stuff then left out her office leaving Demarcus in a state of shock...and horny.

Faith POV

I hopped in my car and sat my stuff in the passenger seat and started the car. I relaxed when I felt the cool air hit my face.

I got everything I wanted off my chest and I felt great. I really needed it.

His face looked like he saw a ghost in front of him and I loved it. Seeing him look at me with shock written all over his face. It made me feel...powerful in a way.

I drove home with a smile on my face because..why not?

I pulled up in front of my apartment and parked the car. I killed the engine and hopped out. I walked up the stairs to my apartment.

I got my keys out and unlocked the door and stepped inside. I inhaled the scent of my house then closed the door.

I kicked my shoes off and went straight to my room. I stripped myself of my clothing and laid down in my bed.

I looked at the time and it was 3:25 I had until 6 to get ready so I decided I was going to take a nap to last some time.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to my alarm going off. I stopped the alarm and looked at the time. It was 5:30.

I groaned and got up from my bed to get ready. I was going to wear a simple outfit nothing too fancy.

I was going to wear a blue crop top with mom jeans and some blue Jordan 1's. I plugged my flat iron in then went into my kitchen.

I opened the fridge scanning it for something I could snack on.

I grabbed a fruit cup and closed the fridge door. I ate the fruit cup then went back into my bathroom.

I take my hair out of a bun and brushed it out. I parted it and started to flat iron it.

"Hey, Alexa" I yelled.

"Yes," she responded.

"Shuffle my playlist," I told her.

"Now shuffling your playlist on Amazon music," she says before I hear Bad news by Kehlani.

I hummed to the music as I continued doing my hair.

When I finally finished my hair it was 5:53. I put in perfume and some lipgloss and headed out the door.

I hopped in my car and went to my date.

I pulled up shortly and killed the engine. I got out of the car to see William already paying for the tickets.

I walk over to him with a smile on my face. "Hey" I waved at him.

"Oh hey, when you got here," he asked.

"I just pulled up"

"Oh, well ready to get beat in mini-golf" he smirked.

"No are you ready to get beat in mini-golf," I asked as we grabbed our golf balls. Mine was purple his was black.

We walked to the golf course starting with the first one. "Ladies first" he stepped back for me.

I smile and put my ball down. I positioned my golf clove until I felt like I had the right spot. I looked at the hole in the back at my ball.

I hit the ball and watched it roll. It started slowing down and it stopped right by the hole.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"Damn you that trash? So close" he chuckled.

As he sat his ball down. "I want to see you try and make that" I challenge him.

"Alright bet" he scoffed.

He hit his ball without a second thought. I watched as his ball rolled and went into the hole.

"I- how?"

"Oh sweetheart I told you already, I'm just this good" he smirked and went to get out balls.

I watched and chuckled. This date might actually be good. I smiled and followed behind him.