Description

Description:

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death of their parents. Physically and verbally abusing her every day causes her to break down. That's when she decides to leave entirely.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧
Getting expelled from a school for something he didn't do, he has to switch schools. That is when he meets Lucas Miller, Alexis twin brother. Instantly becoming friends he is now apart of the crew. But he also has a secret.

What will happen when she returns and they meet?

This book has been edited, so some things may or may not be different from when you guys first read it.

Characters will be changed, more punctuation and better grammar.

When I first wrote this book it wasn't the best and it was in need of major editing.

So again things may be a little different from when you guys first read. Plus some comments may not make sense because they are from the previous edit of the book.

This is a short story so there's not going to be a lot of chapters.

Pictures do not belong to me all credits go to their rightful owner as I just got them from Pinterest.

Trigger Warnings
Self Harm
Killings
Cursing
Abuse
More...