7. Bruised

Getting up was one of the worst parts of the day, I hated waking up at the ass crack of dawn

Yesterday night when the girls woke up I had told them there was something I wanted to tell them today.

A plan for my revenge.

Later today after school I would tell them my plan and then we would execute it. What I had planned will be a lot of fun for me and the girls.

I walk over to the closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

I decided to go with a white tank top and a black pair of ripped jeans. I also chose my black doc martins combat boots.

They were my favorite pair of boots.

I walk over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth

I walk over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then combed my hair and put it up into a high pony tail. Once I was done getting ready I grab my phone and my keys and walk down the stairs, everybody was eating break feast while I on the other hand was in no mood to eat.

"I'll meet you guys at the school." I tell them.

"Alright." Skylar replies.

London and Jackie were to busy stuffing their faces for them to reply.

I walk out the door and closed it behind me. I decided to take my car instead of my motorcycle because it was supposedly going to rain today.

I didn't feel like getting into any motorcycle accidents.

I get in my car and drive out of the drive way, I smiled as I kept thinking what I was going to do today.

I've been waiting to do this for years, he will get what I promised him a long time ago. Back then I wouldn't have even think about going through with this but now there is no stopping me.

I just hope Asher doesn't get in the way, there is no need for him to get hurt but if he gets in my way I wont hesitate to put him in his place.

I focused on the road and drove through the traffic, it was 7:30 in the morning and traffic was already busy.