21. Fuck Off

Yesterday what happened with Kaiden threw me off

I really didn't understand his ways, and I thought girls were confusing. I decided to put him to the back of my mind as he wasn't important.

I was in a meeting with Evie, Wyatt, Spencer and Mathias.

"Today we take action, no more fucking around." I say to them.

"This guy tried to kill me and killed my parents, now on another day we will take care of my brother but as of now our main focus is Aleksei." I say to them.

"What do you suggest we do?" Evie asks me.

"Once Mathias get his address we will storm his place, it will only be the five of us as my second in command and third in command are both busy taking care of our other plans." I explain to her.

"Do you think we can do it with just the five of us?" Wyatt asks me.

"We are the strongest members in the gang, of course we can do it." Spencer says to him.

"Don't get too cocky asshole." Wyatt warns him.

I rolled my eyes at their stupidity.

"We will be fine." I reassure them.

"If not then I will prepare back up, its no big deal." I say to them.

"When do we attack?" Spencer asks.

"Next Friday, you'll meet me at the hotel and bring the vans." I tell them.

"What are you going to be able to do? Your in a cast." Evie asks me.

"I'll figure that on my own, don't worry about it." I tell her.

"I don't think you should be apart of this." Spencer says to me.

"I don't give a shit what you think, I'm doing this whether you like it or not." I say to him.

He looked over at Wyatt and Mathias and gave them a look I knew all too well.

"Trust me, I'll be fine." I reassure them.

They didn't say anything else but I knew they had something on their mind.

I get up from the chair and grabbed my crutches.

"Crippled or not, I'm doing this. Now you meet me at the time I told you." I tell them before leaving the room.

I leave the room and looked at Zander and nodded.

He followed me out of the door and he got in the car, I get into the passenger seat and placed my crutches in the back.

He looks over at me and I could tell he was worried.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked me.

He was the only other person that knew about my side plans. I hadn't planned on telling him but he found out on his own.

"It needs to be done, how you would you feel if your brother was the cause of all your misery in your life and then the cause of your parents death?" I asked him.