3. New Friends

I get off the plane and walk through the airport

I get off the plane and walk through the airport. I head to the luggage area and grab my stuff as it goes down the roller thingy.

Immediately once I saw it I grabbed it and left to exit the airport.

As I walk out the airport I immediately spotted a car that fit Jackie's description.

I walk up to the car and knock on her window. She turned her head towards me and a smile appears on her face.

She gets out of the car and I walk towards the trunk. Placing my stuff on the ground she hugs me.

"I'm so glad your here." She says to me.

"Same." I tell her.

I sigh as I open the trunk and put my suitcases into the trunk.

We both get into the car and she drives out of the airport.

"Where too?" She asks me.

"Can I get a hair cut?" I ask her.

"Anything you want." She tells me and I smile.

After a couple minutes of driving Jackie pulls up to the mall, parking into the parking lot we both get out of the car and walk inside the mall.

We first head to the hair salon.

"Alexis this is my friend London, she will be doing your hair." She tells me.

"Hey, what can I do for you today?" She asks me.

"Umm, can you cut my hair and do red streaks into my hair please?" I ask her.

She nods and tells me to sit down in one of the chairs.

I sit down in one of the chairs and wait for her to do my hair.

-

About an hour later London had finally finished my hair, if I'm being honest I absolutely love it.

Jackie paid London even after many times of me telling her that there was no need. I could have paid for it myself.

She insisted that I should save my money and that she could pay for it with out a problem.