24. Screw You

It's been a few weeks, and Kaiden has been up my ass

It's been a few weeks, and Kaiden has been up my ass. Fucking annoying ass won't let me do anything by myself.

No matter how many times I told him I was fine he stuck right by my side. While I was stuck in this place I was planning my ways of getting revenge.

I was done with my other plan, I told the girls that the plan was over and to come back to the house.

I was on the phone with Jackie letting her know how annoyed I was. A couple weeks ago we were suppose to track down Aleksei but seeing that Lucas screwed up that plan.

Meaning that things are going to be pushed off for a while, meaning it may take months for our plan to get back into order. As of now we will be focusing on my brother.

Then I will take down my parents killer, I wanted to know why my brother was so afraid of him. He didn't scare me but he does scare my brother.

Maybe instead of taking down Aleksei why don't I use him to take down my brother then take down Aleksei myself.

Totally would make things a lot more interesting.

Only problem, I'm stuck with this idiot.

"Hello! Are you listening?" Jackie asks me over the phone.

"Yeah sorry, I kind of zoned out." I tell her.

"Where are you?" She asks me.

I look to the side and looked at Kaiden and Nikolas.

Nikolas was Kaiden's agent, he would tell him when to go on missions and what to do. From what I learned he wanted to take me down but something was stopping from doing so.

As long as he leaves me alone we will be cool.

Though it doesn't seem like he likes me though, not that I gave a rats ass.

"What do you want us to do?" Jackie asks me.

I sighed, "I want you to find my brother, I'll see if I can find a way out of this fucking place." I tell her.

"What are you going to do after we find him?" She asks me.

"We are then going to track down an old friend of his." I smirked knowing the perfect way to get my revenge.

I didn't want them to turn on each other anymore, I didn't want to destroy his friend. I wanted all of them dead, I didn't care anymore.

I was going to make them all suffer a long and painful death. I will gladly reunite my brother with our parents. First we will kill his friends and make him watch.

Then I will torture him make him wish he was dead before I went along with killing him.

Since he screwed over the drug cartel I am sure that he would be more then happy to oblige to what I wanted from him.