19. The Truth

A few months later

A few months later

It's been a few months and I believe we are finally getting somewhere.

From what I could see the girls were gaining the boys trust. In school we don't talk to each other nor look at each other.

Out side of school if we see each other we make sure we are careful.

They send me updates every few days or so when it is needed.

I was careful to keep in touch with Kaiden as he was my source.

Meanwhile I was tracking down the bastard who had my parents killed he was investigating into my brothers past.

I needed answers and I was going to get them whatever it took, I was going to get them.

Right now I was at the gangs warehouse with Mathias, he was helping me. It took him some time to track down the email as whoever's email it was they were pretty good at covering their tracks.

But we finally got a name.

But it was weird because I have never heard of that name before, in the underground I know everyone's name.

Aleksei Vlacho

The name sounded Greek but I wasn't quite sure.

What would this guy want with my parents, that's what I wanted to know.

"I need this guy's address." I tell Mathias.

"Do you think you can do that for me?" I ask him.

"It may take a bit but I'm sure I could do it." He tells me as he looks onto his computer.

I grab my gun from the desk and head out of the room, I walk down the hall and outside the building.

I get into my car and drive out of the warehouse and out of the woods. This was all confusing, my parents were good people they never got into anything dangerous.

Sure they were business people but it was all legal.

As I was driving all I could think about was my parents death, why did we survive and not them. It doesn't make sense.

I needed to find the truth, and once I find it will make everyone pay.

I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't even realize about the car that was coming straight at me. I quickly moved the steering wheel and he missed me just slightly.

While my car went out of control and crashed into the tree.

My head crashed into the steering wheel and I could feel the blood start to drip down from my head.

My vision was blurry but I was pretty sure there was a male figure walking towards my car, I try to move my head slightly to see who it was.

I could see that he was pointing a gun at me.