9. Liar

The angry look I was receiving from Asher made me want to laugh

The angry look I was receiving from Asher made me want to laugh. He looked like he was gonna have steam coming out of his ears.

It was honestly pretty ridiculous.

I look back over at my brother, each of them struggled to get to the couch.

"Why not go to the hospital?" I ask them.

"We can't." Mathew says to me.

"Shut up you fucking idiot." Ethan glared at him.

Their hiding something, I want to know what it is. But unfortunately that's going to have to wait a bit.

I look back at Asher I could see himself start to lose control.

"You fucking liar." He says coldly.

I raise an eyebrow.

I didn't reply to him, but just stared at him blankly.

As of now it was kind of like a staring contest, he was glaring at me while I was just emotionlessly staring back.

It was getting ridiculous and I was getting bored so I turned and walked away.

I walk towards the door and I could hear footsteps following behind me but as soon as I reached the door they stopped.

"Don't." I heard Lucas say.

I ignored all of them and left the house. I would have preferred it if they just abandoned our childhood home.

I didn't want them tainting it even more with stupid memories.

I walk to my car and get in it and drive away, I drive past the speeding cars and head over to my house.

When I finally reached the house I park my car in the drive way and walk inside. I place the keys on the little table and walked upstairs.

It was around 1 am and I was completely exhausted. I needed to take a shower, I still had some of my brothers blood on me.

I walk over to the bathroom and strip myself of my clothes, I look in the mirror and take out my hair.

Once my hair fell down past my shoulders I walk over to the walk in shower and turned on the water.

I didn't bother waiting for the after to turn warm I walked into the shower without a care.

My body shivered as soon as the coldness of the water touched my skin. The water soon started to soak my hair.

I run my fingers through my hair and let the rest of the water fall onto me, as soon as the water started to turn warm I grab my shampoo and poured a little bit into my hand then began to rub it into my hair.

Once I was done I then grab my body wash and poured some onto my puff and began to wash my body. As soon as I was done I rinsed my hair and my body then grabbed my conditioner.