5. The Fuck

We didn't really have any plans for today so today hopefully would just be a relaxing day

We didn't really have any plans for today so today hopefully would just be a relaxing day. I didn't feel like doing much.

I had to get ready quick because the guys were expecting me to pick them up and bring them to school. I didn't mind it but some times they can be a pain in my ass.

I grab my phone and my keys then walk out the door. Getting into my car I start it up and drive out of the driveway.

About ten minutes later I pull up to Lucas house where all the guys were at.

I saw that they were smoking some nasty ass cigarettes, I hated cigarettes they smelled disgusting and were disgusting in general.

As soon as they saw me the flicked their cigarettes and came walking towards my car.

Lucas got in the front while the others got in the back.

"What are we doing later today?" Lucas asks me.

"I have no fucking clue." I tell him.

They must think that as soon as I wake up in the god damn morning that I have everything planned for the day.

He didn't say anything after that, clearly getting the hint.

I reverse out of the driveway and drive towards the school.

"I heard we're getting new students today." Mathew says.

"So?" Jeremy asks finally looking up from his phone.

"I like to know what crawled up your ass this morning." Ethan says to him.

I look at him through the mirror in the car, he looks at me but than goes back to his phone. I know why he is acting like this, the question is, is he going to share with the rest of the crew?

Jeremy rolls his eyes and stays quiet.

Mathew looks at Lucas confused as to why he was acting like this. Ethan didn't bother saying anything after that. When Jeremy gets like this nobody really wants to be around him.

I pull up to the school and park in the parking lot and we all get out of the car. We all walk towards the  wall we always hang out at, there was a table next to it and Ethan and Mathew sat down.

I look at Jeremy, he seemed so emotionless, I know the reason I just wish I could help him. Every time I offered he always pushed me away. I had to find a way to help him, I just wish I knew how.

Lucas stands next to me, "What's wrong with him?" He asks.

"Your going to have to ask him yourself." I tell him.

The only reason I knew is because I was there with him, when his parents were brutally murdered. We tried to save them but we were too late.

Jeremy never talked much about his parents, not even to Lucas or Ethan and Mathew. Him and his parents were never close, but their death still affected him just the same.