17. Surprise

He looks at me and rolled his eyes

"How did you even get in here?" He asks me not even phased by the fact that I broke into his house.

"Your window was open, for an officer you sure are dumb." I tell him.

"I work with the FBI, I'm not a normal cop." Kaiden sighs as he placed his keys onto the stand.

"You seem stressed." I pointed out the obvious.

"You think, your gang literally blew up the police station." He says to me.

"That was all their idea, not mine." I tell him.

"So I want to know something, who told you about the underground fight club?" I ask him.

"Why would I tell you that?" He asks me as he sits down in the chair across from me.

I watch as he places his hands on the arm rest and crossed his leg over the other.

"Because I asked nicely." I smiled.

"You do realize that this is breaking and entering? Right?" He asks me.

"What are you going to do? Arrest me again? We both know how the first time worked out." I ask him.

I wanted to know what he knew, and I would do whatever it takes to get that information.

"I want to know the email of the person who sent my parents the death threats." I tell him.

"Not going to happen." He says to me.

I stand up and walk over to his chair, my eyes turned red as I spoke to him.

"You will give me that information or I swear I will make your life a living hell." I threatened him.

"I swear I will make your job worse then it already is." I warned him.

He gets up from the seat and starts walking towards me, I walk backwards until I hit the wall.

He places his hand on the wall a little above my head and he moved in closer to me.

I look him in the eye, I was serious.

I was going to get what I needed and I didn't care what I had to do to get it.

He brings his face closer to mine and then brings his mouth closer to my ear.

"Now you don't get to come here and threaten me. You got that?" He whispers in my ear.

He brings his face back so that we were face to face again.

"Now if you want information then we will do this my way." He says to me.

"Your way is boring." I lifted my head to meet his eyes.

He lifted his hand and placed it on my chin and looked me in the eyes.

He didn't say anything but neither did I.