6. Fuck You

I did what I had to do, I warned him not to get in my way

I did what I had to do, I warned him not to get in my way. He didn't do anything and as long as it stays that way he won't get hurt.

However I can't promise the same for my brother and his friends. They will get everything that is coming to them.

I walk back over to my motorcycle and get on it. I turn on the bike and drove out of the alleyway.

Heading over to the house I had work to do while they were still in school. I had followed the boys when I noticed that Lucas's new friend looked upset.

Guess they didn't tell anybody about me.

That's a shame, they couldn't life up to what they did so they kept me a secret.

I pull up to my house and walk to the door and unlocked it before walking inside. I place my keys onto the little stand besides the door and closed the door.

I walk upstairs and over to my office and walk inside, I sat down at my desk and opened up my laptop.

I found out the boys name when Jennifer was talking about him in the halls, of course the bitch never stops gossiping.

I search his name through the data base, if he was at the underground fight club with my brother and his friends then he is involved in other shady business.

Anyone who goes there is.

Like I had expected, I found very little on Asher. Though I saw something interesting that made me want to know more about him.

He was expelled from his last school, apparently there was a murder there. His best friend was dead and he was the last one seen with him.

I smirked.

Interesting.

His parents are dead and he lives by himself, his parents died when he was just 11 years old. He has no other close relatives meaning he grew up in the system.

From what I could gather he ran away from his last foster home and began to live on his own. His friend Seth also grew up in the system.

I looked more into his friend and it looked like he had a brother, same age just born months apart.

Cole and Asher were never friends, and by the looks of it they hated each other. It said that multiple times they had gotten into fights and were suspended multiple times.

I was hoping to look into it more but I got a notification from Jackie that they needed me at the school.

I close my laptop and walk out of my office, I head downstairs and grab my keys to the motorcycle and walk out of the house.

I lock the door behind me and I get onto my bike, I drive out of the driveway and drive through the traffic to the school.

As soon as I reached the school I got off my bike and walk into the school. I texted Jackie to let me know where they were.