2. Fuck Me

I've been super stressed lately, I've got Jennifer breathing down my neck

I couldn't stand the slut.

Then I have to deal with detention because of my stupid sister. Me and the guys saw her walking down the sidewalk as I was driving.

"You guys up for a little fun?" I ask them.

They smirk.

Seeing her walking on the sidewalk, it was the perfect opportunity to go mess with her.

I pull up behind her and stop the car, we all get out of the car and walk towards her.

She turns towards me and looks at us before turning back and walking faster.

A smirk appears on my face as I gotten closer to her. As soon as we were in arms reach I shove her to the ground.

Her stuff falls everywhere on the ground and I kicked her book before she was able to reach it.

"Your going to pay for what you did." I said bitterly to her.

She turns and looks at me, tears filled her eyes and fear was over powering her. I raise my fist and punched her in the face.

She is the perfect punching bag for when I want to let my anger out, the best thing is, is that she just takes it.

"Dude, I can't believe you have an ugly sister like that." Jeremy snickers.

Mathew laughs, I stop punching her and her body falls to the ground like a rag doll. Ethan walks behind her and grabs onto her to hold her still.

The pathetic sack of shit didn't even bother to fight back, it was almost like she enjoyed my beatings.

I walk closer to her and grab her by her chin, I punched her in the face repeatedly.

"You are the reason our parents are dead." I spoke coldly.

I stopped punching her and saw the blood on her face but I felt no remorse. I didn't feel anything for the most part besides anger.

Ethan lets go of her and her helpless body falls to the floor. tears streamed down her face. Blood and bruises covered her.

I laugh as I see her cry helplessly, "What's wrong? Can't handle the pain? You've always been the weaker twin."

Jeremy laughs.

"Why are you doing this?" She asks in almost a soft whisper.

That made us shut up real quick.

"What was that? Did she just talk to you?" Jeremy asks me.

I look at her before walking towards her and I punched her in the stomach.

I can't believe she has the guts to talk back to me, she would always be quiet and just take our beatings.

"It was your fault as much as mine." She says to me.