15. Shit

Shit, how the fuck did they know what was going on? And how in the world was I going to get out of this situation?

All of us were down on the ground while the police officers stormed the place. They started with getting half the crowd and arresting them.

I looked at Skylar, Jackie and London and nodded.

I watch as they crawl through the crowd. The cops were too busy going after the other people trying to escape.

I kept an eye out for the officers so that my girls could leave.

They successfully left which left me here with Asher.

"Everybody stand still or we will send in all of our troops in!" The police officer shouts trying to scare us.

"Oh yeah! You officers ain't shit! Eat my ass mother fucker!" A random guy yelled as he got up from the floor.

The officer pointed the taser at him and tased the guy. The rando guy fell to the floor like a piece of cardboard.

I needed a way out of here without getting caught.

That's when I noticed the guard from outside. She wad with the officers and she looked to be helping them.

Sneaky bitch.

I knew there would be a rat somewhere. I wonder how much they are paying her.

"I was told that the GangLeader of the Red Devils is here! Please show your self and come with us immediately!" Another police officer shouted.

"Fucking bitch knew I was here." I muttered.

Not everyone knows my identity but some do.

The police officers were raiding the whole place, getting people that were trying to escape and cuffing them.

I get up from the floor and talked to get their attention.

"You want me, I'm right here. Let everybody go and I'll come willingly." I say to them.

The officers stopped what they were doing to look at me. One of them smirked and walked over to me.

"What is your real name?" He asks me.

I look at him, he looked around 25 years old. He was pretty cute, he was light skinned and had black curly hair.

Not too short but not too long.

"Jackass." I smirked.

No matter how cute he was he was still trying to arrest me.

"Jackass you are under arrest for the murder of your parents." He says to me as he handcuffed me.

My eyes widened, now that was a fucking surprised.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him angrily.