13. Plans

It's been a week since I offered Nurse Jade the job

It's been a week since I offered Nurse Jade the job. I really hope she would accept it because that would be very helpful for the next part.

It was a boring Wednesday and later today Cole wanted us to meet with him to discuss the plan he has concocted.

Right now all of us were in gym class, unfortunately my brother and his friends were in our gym class along with Cole.

The teacher had set up football for the boys to play but me and my friends wanted no part in it so we sat at the bleachers.

"Tomorrow do you think you can take me to the dealer ship?" London asks me.

I gave her a look that said, 'seriously.'

"I'll take you whenever we find the time, later today Cole wants to meet with us." I explain to her.

"What do you think he has concocted?" Jackie asks.

"Honestly I have no clue, but something tells me its big." I say to her.

I looked up to watch the idiots play football and I watched as my brother tripped over the football and fell flat faced.

That was the most hilarious thing I have seen all day.

I would honestly pay to see that again.

"You just missed it." I say laughing.

"What?" They all asked me.

"Lucas tripped over the football and landed flat faced." I explain to them.

They all chuckled.

"I wish you recorded it, I wanted to see it." Skylar says.

"It's not like I was expecting it, honestly I would think he had better foot coordination." I chuckled.

The bell rings which meant it was time to go back inside.

I watched as my brother groaned in pain as he still laid on the ground. He was clutching his ankle which makes me think he sprained it or broke it.

Honestly he deserved it so I didn't give a shit.

Asher and Jeremy were helping him get up, as I followed the girls back inside.

We all head to our lockers and I grab my notebook for the next class and then closed it and began to walk with my friends.

"Why do we even have to be here? Can't we just skip?" Skylar whines.

"Sorry, no can do, we have to stay so things won't look too suspicious." Jackie explains to her.

"Trust me I don't want to be here as much as you don't want to be." London says.

"You and me both." I say to her.

We all walk to our 8th period class and sit down in the back of the class.