30. Together

"There's just one thing you need to know

"There's just one thing you need to know." I tell him as I walk back to the living room.

He follows me into the living room and looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

"What is it?" He asks me.

"We aren't staying here in Los Angeles." I tell him.

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"I mean that I don't have any use for staying here in Los Angeles, I want to travel and expand our gang outside of the United States." I explain to him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asks me starting to get angry.

"Look, I only came back for one reason." I tell him.

"I wasn't here to fall in love." I say to him.

"Of course, what would I expect from a gang leader?" He mutters under neath his breath.

"I'm sorry Kaiden, I know you aren't going to drop everything you have going on here for me so it's just not going to work out." I tell him.

As I was telling him that a part of my heart started to hurt. I don't know why, but seeing him like this hurt me more then it should.

He angrily walks away from me and walks out of my house slamming the door on his way out.

I sighed.

It was never going to work out anyways.

He deserves someone better, someone who isn't me. Someone who isn't going to break his heart like I will, it's better this way.

I shake all of this out of my mind and turned on the tv, I put on one of the old shows I have watched more times then I could count and then got up to go upstairs.

I head into my room and start to gather stuff from my closet.

I take out all my clothes and placed them all on my bed, I put them in a pile and organized which ones I wanted to put in a suit case and then I put the rest away that I was going to put in boxes.

Speaking of which I needed to order some boxes.

I head out of my room and walk down to London's room, I knocked on the door and waited for her to say enter.

"Come in." She calls out from inside.

I open the door and walk into the room and saw that she was going through her knives and guns.

"What do you want?" She asks me.

"I need you to order us a bunch of boxes, we will take what we need and leave the house to those who are staying in LA." I tell her.

She nods.

"I'll get them by tomorrow." She tells me.

"Good." I say to her.