12. Job Offer

I waited for Kenzie and Reece to come back, I wanted to know if they would be willing to train Nurse Jade

Once I got their permission it was time to ask the nurse herself.

Five minutes later both of them come back to the gun range.

Reece had her hair up in a high ponytail while wearing black ripped jean shorts and a white crop top.

"You wanted to see me boss?" She asks me.

"Actually I wanted to talk to the both of you." I say before Kenzie was about to book it.

She turns around and looks back at me crossing her arms.

"Did you have somewhere you wanted to be?" I asked her curiously.

"No." She sighs.

"Then what's the rush?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I want the both of you to do something for me?" I tell them.

"What is it?" Reece asks.

"I'm recruiting a new doctor, if she says yes I want the both of you to train her." I explain to the both of them.

"How do you know she's going to agree?" Kenzie asks me.

"I don't but that's all part of the gamble." I smirked.

"If she's becoming a doctor then why does she need training?" Reece asks me.

"Well in case if she gets in any crossfires I want her to be prepared for anything." I explain.

"Makes sense." Kenzie shrugs.

"Until then you guys can search up Cole Diaz's number and where he lives." I tell them.

"Didn't you ask Jackie to do that?" Kenzie asks me.

"I asked for a background check to see if there was anything suspicious. It didn't show were he lives which is why I'm asking you to follow him if you have too." I explain to them.

"Okay." She says.

"I did have Skylar and London follow him around but something else came up which is why they were able to follow through. I'm sure they have talked to the both of you about our current situation." I explain.

"I want clear updates on what he does and be careful, he's not alone. If I had to guess he's in a gang or the leader of one." I tell them.

"Got it." Reece says.

"Good, I'll see you both later." I say to them.

They nod and I turn and leave the room.

I tend to go off and do things on my own, it's always been a bad habit of mind.

My friends always get mad at me when I do it.

When I asked Jackie to do the background check she texted me some information on him but there wasn't much.