10. Encounter

"I suggest you watch where your going bitch

"I suggest you watch where your going bitch." Cole says coldly.

I look up at him with amusement in my eyes. I almost wanted to laugh at his comment.

"Is that suppose to be mean anything? Or are you just normally this cold?" I ask him trying to suppress the smirk on my face.

His whole attitude gave out annoyed, there's not much about him that I know. I need to learn more, maybe I should start without pissing him off.

I looked up into his eyes to search for anything, any emotions but all I saw was just emptiness. What's the deal with this guy.

"Move." He says coldly.

I raised an eyebrow, "No." I tell him blankly.

"Did something crawl up your ass today?" I ask him.

I new he wanted to do something, I was annoying the shit out of him. That I knew.

Scratch my old plan, I have to piss him off to the point where he snaps. Maybe then will I be able to get something out of him.

I stayed right where I was not letting him walk past me, he clearly had some where's to go and I doubt its class.

"If you don't fucking move-" He starts to say something but I cut him off.

"You'll what? Hurt me?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Don't fucking test me." He says coldly.

"You don't have the guts, besides you wouldn't want to get in trouble? Now would we?" I ask him.

He was about to reply but the second bell cut him off. A crowd of kids were going through the hallway and eventually when it cleared up he was gone.

What a shame?

I need to find more about him.

He has an agenda, I know that, I just don't know what it is? I could tell he has one by the way he acts, its almost similar to how I act when I have a plan in mind.

I turn around and head out of the school ignoring the person at the desk with the sign out sheet. They wouldn't do a damn thing anyways.

Getting in my car I start the engine, I drive out of the parking lot and a get onto the road. I got a call from Jackie and I decided to answer it.

"Hello." I say on the speaker phone.

I had connected my phone to the car radio so that it would be connected to louder speakers.

"I got something." She tells me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"He has an uncle who is currently in prison, his brother was killed and Asher was the last person to see his brother alive." She tells me.