C. 57 The End

hiiii, surpriseeeee this is the final chapter sadlyy but, as we have said in our past author's notes we will have special chapters posted as a gift for you guys, for all the support, love, and patience you have given us. This was supposed to be posted last night but I had to still proofread this whole chapter and I went to rest for a bit but I fell asleep TvT, I'm really sorryyy about the short delayyy, BUT GOOD NEWS our school have a health break for this week so that meanss more updatess, so our special chapters for this book will be posted within the week. So enough of all this chattering and let's continue with the last chapter.

ENJOYYY -<33 & ❤️

On a Monday morning, let's just say it isn't as quiet and peaceful as how a usual morning goes

We are met with...

CHAOS

on the very first day and morning of the week.

but... it is B.T.

"YAH JISOO KIM, ARE YOU READY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE", the worldwide handsome stated by shouting, calling out Jichu from upstairs.

"Yes, I'm coming! Hold on a sec." Jisoo replied, shouting of course.

"Has anyone seen my shoes? I'm losing the pair of this one and I need it ASAP" Namjoon said out of nowhere, holding his case that contains all his important documents and papers.

"Hyung you always lose things, I don't know, where did you put it? And don't forget your heavy thick books for school Hyung." Jungkook stated specifically for his Namjoon Hyung who is frantically running around for the other pair of his shoes "Also, can anyone accompany me in taking photos in the park for me to compile? Jungkook asked no one in particular, him still lying down on the floor in their main living room.

"JIMIN GET BACK HERE!" Rose shouted while running after him.

"Namjoon Hyung try checking beside the fridge in the kitchen. I think I saw it there while passing by," Jimin said in a flash while zooming out of there with a hair curler in hand, Rose still chasing him.

"NEVER! I NEED TO ALSO FIX MY HAIR YOU KNOW, TO LOOK HOT" Jimin replied to Rose halting for a second and posing in front of the mirror he ran past by flipping his hair and winking after he ran for his dear life.

"PARK FREAKING JIMIN WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK HOT? WE'RE GOING TO OUR CAFE YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE ATTRACTING GIRLS IN THE SHOP I FORBID YOU TO!" Did Rose shout out of jealousy? Maybe or maybe not we will never know ;)

"WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR SHOES ON THEIR NAMJOON? LIKE A KITCHEN AND SHOE? WHO ARE YOU? CINDERELLA? NEEDING TO FIND A PRINCE OR PRINCESS why not just find one like a normal person" Yoongi said laying down on the couch.

"IT'S NOT EVEN HE- Never mind then, FOUND IT! THANKS, JIMIN-AH, YOUR SUCH AN ANGEL AND LIFESAVER" Namjoon thanked Jimin and retorted to Yoongi's statement with " Also Yoongi Hyung HEY I CAN FIND ONE NORMALLY YOU KNOW".

"YOUR WELCOME HYUNG" a faded voice from upstairs replied but still audible for Namjoon to hear.

"CAN SOMEONE STYLE MY HAIR AND DO MY MAKEUP? I HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT WITHIN 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES!" Taehyung shouted from his room door.

"I CAN! ALSO, CHAE GIVE ME YOU'RE HAIR CURLER I NEED TO STYLE TAEHYUNG'S HAIR!" Jennie finally comes out of her room with the things she needs to style and help Taehyung, on hand.

"EONNIE I AM CURRENTLY IN A RUN MARATHON, JIMIN HAS MINE AND I'M ALSO IN THE MIDDLE OF MURDERING THIS MOCHI, ASK LILI FOR HER'S INSTEAD" still chasing Jimin which I'm gonna tell you has been happening for almost an hour.