C.20 Lunch time

————————•지로제•———————–

Rosé's Half
12 nn

We have finally got our key cards and we picked our roommates. So my roommate is Lisa , obvi. And our room number is A25. Jennie and Jisoo unnie got the room right next to ours , A26. Jimin, Hoseok oppa, and Yoongi got room A27 which is a suit. Taehyung and Jungkook got the room A28. Jin and Namjoon and got the room farthest from ours , which is room A29.

Once our Manager gave us our Keycards, Lali and I dashed to the stairs and ran to the floor our rooms were in , completely disregarding the stairs. But I saw from the corner of my eye , a figure wearing a black cape. I stopped running up the stairs to see who was it. But Lali told me to not mind it , so I just followed her.

We ended up getting there before them , even though they used the elevator. We all just joked about it later.

After we unpacked most of our luggage, we all headed to the restaurant Jin suggested. It was only a small distance from the hotel so that we didn't have to wait for another Taxi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived in front of the restaurant and entered as one of the staff hold the door for us.

We sat down at a table that already had food on top of it. I asked Jin if they ordered beforehand , and he nodded.

I was seated beside Jimin , and in front of me was Lisa. Beside Lisa was Jungkook who was in front of Jennie unnie. Beside Jennie Unnie was Taehyung and in front of him was Namjoon. Jin sat beside Namjoon and Jisoo sat in front of Jin.  Hoseok oppa and Yoongi sat at each end of the table and our managers sat at a different table.

I was ready to get some crab soup but Jisoo unnie stopped me and recommended that I eat the Pasta. And I was like 'bruh, I'm not going to eat myself' , but she insisted. So I gave in, I don't wanna fight over food anyways.

A few minutes later , after I have eaten the pasta I was gonna ask for more water. But for some reason I couldn't talk... it's not like I had sore throat or anything. So , I signaled Jimin to ask for my water , but when he was about to say something he couldn't say anything too.

It's like we have been targeted. Oh..my ..gad , Jisoo unnie.... I swear I will find away to get revenge. I glare at her and I threw a crumpled up tissue at her. She just laughed and proceeded to talk to Jin about the poison that the Evil Queen used on Snow White.

————————•리스국•———————–

Lisa's Half

3pm

We went back to the hotel and stayed at Jennie and Jisoo Unnie's room to think of the strategy for tomorrow.

"Ok, who has any ideas?" Jennie asked ready to typed down things on her laptop.

"I have one, since there'll probably be a lot of guards surrounding the vault, the people who specializes in guns will go into the vents of the place and shoot using tranquilizer guns." Yoongi suggested

"But I heard that the door to the vents have a lock" Jin told us

"I volunteer to pick the locks" Hoseok volunteered "But I'm not sure on how or why there is a door to the vents."

I have no idea too , Hoseok.

"Ok, who else?" Jennie asked as she raised her head from the screen

Jungkook's Half

"I suggest that Yoongi take care of the CCTV's, who agrees?" Jennie asked , and everyone, even Yoongi hyung , raised their hand.

"Ok , then" Jennie muttured as she quickly typed it down.

"For Chaeyoung she should distract the bartender to prevent any witnesses" Lisa suggested

I looked at Jimin hyung, and he looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't. I just ignored it.

"I can put down traps in the bar , so that we can trap anyone who can get in our way." Namjoon hyung said

"Ok, done. Yoongi, Namjoon, come here and help me , finalize this plan" Jennie said and Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung went to her.

——–———————————–—————

"Gather everyone!" Namjoon shouted to get the attention of the others

Everyone followed his instruction and gathered around him.

He breathed in , and said "Ok this is the plan."

"Once we enter the Bar , Hoseok will find the door of the vent system and Yoongi will start hacking the CCTV's" He said as he pointed at the blueprint that they found online with the help of Lisa.

"Next , once the lock is opened, Jin And Jisoo will get a signal from Hoseok through the wireless earbuds that Exo has sent us for this mission. Once they hear the signal, they'll enter the vents and start shooting " Namjoon pointed at the place where the guards might be.

"At the same time, Chaeyoung will have a little flirt with the people around to avoid anyone from noticing anything" Namjoon pointed at the Bar area

"Once, the coast is clear, Jennie and Taehyung will practically be first aid and they'll stay at table nearest to the entrance. The rest will look everywhere inside the vault until we find the Diamond."