C. 52 Major Turn of Events

Lisa's POV

"Unnie..?" I asked, this is it, this is the end.

I forgot about what she told me.

And now there's some serious problems that are about to go down.

"Lisa-yah. What's happening here?" She asked in a quiet-aggressive tone, "Are- are you going out with Jungkook?"

I couldn't respond. I was stuck in my place.

Jungkook held my hand and raised it for Chae to see.

We're screwed.

She stared at him. Then she stared at me.

"I- I can't believe you. We made a promise?!" She shouted but not too loud so that no one from the inside could hear.

Jungkook stepped in front of me to "defend" me against Chae unnie.

"Promises are meant to be broken." He said as he stared her down, "I don't know what you're going to do to Lisa, but you can't hurt her!"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she laughed in a scary way.

"Hurt her? Are you an idiot? I wouldn't hurt her at all." She gave him the deadliest glare of all time.

Then she eyed me from behind.

And said, "I just can't stand to think that one of my best friends wouldn't tell me anything."

I wouldn't tell her anything?

And then she started walking away.

No..she can't walk away. Not like this.

"Yah! Unnie! You would've murdered Jungkook if you knew and you're saying that me telling you would've stopped this from happening?!" I shouted.

She paused for a second. Not saying anything.

And then.

She ran.

"Yah! Unnie!"

Jungkook turned to me and said, "Where is she going?"

I knew my Unnie well enough. If she does this, it'll take her weeks to bring back. We have to bring her back now.

"She's... going to nowhere."

"Nowhere?" He asked.

I turned to him and grabbed his shoulders, "We need to catch her before she gets away!"

Rosé's POV

I'm sorry..

I ran to where the van was and I took the smaller van. Luckily, I have the keys to the van because Bangtan's manager entrusted me with it. I opened the door, closed it, turned on the engine, and drove off.

I don't know where I'm going.

I don't know what I'm doing.

I don't know if I am mad or if I just feel like I need to do this.

But what I do know is I am happy for Jungkook and Lisa. They found love I guess. But Lisa and I made a promise. We could never fall in love with those guys. That was the promise and she broke it.

And it's all because I hated myself for liking Jimin. And I pushed that hatred onto Lisa, Jungkook, and him. And look where that got us.

Jimin...I'm sorry.

I knew that the thorn thing was long gone but I just couldn't bring myself to forgive you. And when I made you cry, I couldn't find myself to say sorry.